This is why you want K10D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shriro should do ads likes;

All photographers kept all their camera & lens in the rain during a sport event, only the photographers with the K10D & DA* have the ability to use for that kind of situations.;p

:bsmilie::nono:Olympus & Canon also have camera & lenses that are weathersealed to use for that kind of situations.

It's a F1 race in Singapore, all photographers with hugh lenses and expensive tripod. Then a chio lady in gorgeous white dress comes along with a k10d & DA* lens which is more compact & smaller than others (somemore no tripod).

Suddenly it started to rain, the other photographers now busy taking out plastic bag, raincoats to cover their cameras. A winning shot just pass them by while they are busy. Only that lady all drench in that translucent wet white dress managed to get that winning shot.:bsmilie:

Got fast cars, sexy babe and a powerful Pentax camera;)

:think:I think they missed the shot not because they busy with protecting their cameras but busy shooting this chio lady.:bsmilie:

haha ;)

maybe they should do a review on which camera weatherseal better...the last time i read they did on the CCD cleaning...they actually "dust" the sensors...

:bsmilie::nono:Olympus & Canon also have camera & lenses that are weathersealed to use for that kind of situations.

I dun know O, but C's camera & lenses with weathersealed causes alot more $$$ than Pentax...:sweatsm:

It's like broadband or mobile advertisments, you think other brands don't have similar features? Most advertisments are aimed to focus on what their product can do, doesn't mean the other brands can't do the same:bsmilie:Like in this advertisment, you won't see the N & C name on the lens or camera.:bsmilie:

I dun know O, but C's camera & lenses with weathersealed causes alot more $$$ than Pentax...:sweatsm:

Weather sealed O lenses aren't cheap either...

Canon now has a weathersealed -flash-

Why, btw? I suppose jsut for dust...

oiiii...
u sexists...:angry:

he he...relax man Pentaxian lad...we are not ostracizing nor marginalizing the opposite sex, we are praising them can't u see:cool:

imagine in longko's "advertisement", if we replaced the gal with a guy:nono:, will it have the same effect? see, its a compliment...:bsmilie:

furthermore, it will add to the effect that Pentax camera is beautifully made just like the user...
hmm, maybe ur angry becoz u dont fit into the context of "chio lady in gorgeous white dress";p

It's a F1 race in Singapore, all photographers with hugh lenses and expensive tripod. Then a chio lady in gorgeous white dress comes along with a k10d & DA* lens which is more compact & smaller than others (somemore no tripod).

Suddenly it started to rain, the other photographers now busy taking out plastic bag, raincoats to cover their cameras. A winning shot just pass them by while they are busy. Only that lady all drench in that translucent wet white dress managed to get that winning shot.:bsmilie:

Got fast cars, sexy babe and a powerful Pentax camera;)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Powerful! After all, most photographers are males.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Powerful! After all, most photographers are males.

We need more gal power in Pentax:bsmilie: Maybe change all other brand photographers to hunky 1/2 naked guys.;)

that would be promoting gay...:bsmilie:
can, Pentax is sutiable for both sex...:thumbsup:

:bsmilie:I have a gf who has a K100D. Damn I missed my K10D:cry:

Did you check with Shriro? My thing also send to Japan around the same time as yours and I checked with them last week and should be arriving from Japan around 2 weeks time.

Did you check with Shriro? My thing also send to Japan around the same time as yours and I checked with them last week and should be arriving from Japan around 2 weeks time.

:bsmilie:Kevin replied me last week say need at least 4more weeks:cry:My K10D warranty is only less than 10 months, cos my K10D spend 2months in Japan holiday:bsmilie:

Send to Japan? :bigeyes: Will you see your camera again? Why send to Japan? :dunno: Should send to China right? Since it's made there? :think:

:bsmilie:Kevin replied me last week say need at least 4more weeks:cry:My K10D warranty is only less than 10 months, cos my K10D spend 2months in Japan holiday:bsmilie:

Just been informed, my things are really for collection.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.