This is why you should buy a T610

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban

Mar 7, 2002
610.jpg

hi Urban, may i know where you bought your T610 from and the cost? it seems that i can't find it anywhere... :dunno:

Originally posted by Jester
hi Urban, may i know where you bought your T610 from and the cost? it seems that i can't find it anywhere... :dunno:

I bought it at this shop in Suntec. Every five sets they get their hands on get snapped in two hours. I was there on Friday morning. They had none. Got their stocks over lunch. I called at 1:30 after my lunch in Suntec, there were 3 (down from 5 during lunch). When I reach their shop from the point of walking from the lunch place to their shop, they sold 1. I took the second last. Whilst paying for mine, another person came in and paid for the last piece..

Call them. Their shop is called Citilink but I do not have their contact in office now.

If you think you will be bothered with the hissing sound, do not buy the phone. I thought I will buy it when the official release is out (28th May 2003). However, the itch to buy the phone on Friday was so strong... I caved in and bought it on Friday. I have asked SE over email whether the official release batch will be free of hissing. They have conveniently ignored that part of my email and merely gave me an answer on the official release date which they say is also tentative and depends on market condition.

Anyway my advice is buy this phone if your ITCH is strong. I need a phone soon as i have to return my company phone once I change job anyway. So ITCH plus real need to buy a new phone make me chiong and buy this phone. Up to you whether you want to buy or not.

Honestly I am keenly keeping an eye for this mobile myself...lau ngua oready...:bsmilie: :rbounce:

i posted a pros and cons of this phone somewhere in Kopitiam.

You guys may want to read it.

I also do not like the fact that dialling from SIM and dialling from phone is on a separate menu. Contacts from SIM and phone are not accessible at the same time. A software limitation (major in my opinion).

Originally posted by urban
i posted a pros and cons of this phone somewhere in Kopitiam.

You guys may want to read it.

I also do not like the fact that dialling from SIM and dialling from phone is on a separate menu. Contacts from SIM and phone are not accessible at the same time. A software limitation (major in my opinion).

cannot copy all from sim to phone??

Originally posted by ninelives
cannot copy all from sim to phone??

Yea can,

I wanted to use the "number"+"#" to speed dial mah... Need to set the position of the numbers on the SIM card, not easy to do on a T610.

In the end use a Nokia to edit the SIM numbers and then slip the SIM card back to the SE T610.

Of cos people say can also copy all from sim to phone then edit position on phone then copy all back to SIm... a weak software system from SE IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.