This is so unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
poohbear said:
Aiya relax lah DP ....

I'm the one with eikin on that day. Now my turn to comment.......

1st - We are willingly to let go the name. Just PM me or eikin. The reason is simple, if you are printing or interested to print at BBC, it's valid to know the name of the shop. HOwever to those who don't do any printing at BBC. No point telling them the shop name also since they are not going there.

2nd - We spent 1 hour plus arguing abt the quality of the prints, telling the boss how bad the quality is as compared with his sample put up on the wall ....In fact I asked to refund us the money so that we can do some reprint at Brash Basar complex urgently. He told us this : It's like u order bak kut teh , but u find the taste not good after eating it , but u still have to pay what. kaoz ~! what an anology:angry: The arguement it's not getting anywhere and we dun have much time left.... so the only way is to reach to an agreement. After much compromising, he agreed to slash 10 bucks off the original price of $55 per print rejected.

3rd - As a print shop in the industry, how can one provide such quality. The reprints done at Peace Center was much much better less the obvious banding, and half the cost. Honestly when I saw the samples they had up on the wall, I really wouldn't mind paying for it. To that , the boss say it's because the sample prints were printed from a new print head .....and that he couldn't possibly change the print head just because of the obvious banding.

4th- This thread was meant to share the bad exprience we had. If anyone thinks that we are bashing the shop, we can't do anything also.
As long as you keep the name of the shop private, this will continue.

By the way, long time no see. How's the shooting.

Deadpoet said:
As long as you keep the name of the shop private, this will continue.

By the way, long time no see. How's the shooting.

if you want to know the name of the shop just pm him as mentioned.

For the rest, the moral of the story is that if you want good prints, just wait and see an output sample before you pay in advance.

or go to the big boys for your prints

I think many in CS do print their work and if all who are interested were to PM it will be taxing on the system resources not to mention to the thread starter. Why is it too difficult to name the shop, if they did a bad job then they deserve it, giving back compensation is no excuse for their bad work, if there is no signing of any disclaimer why don't dare to reveal?

Singaporeans are scared of our own shadows sometimes that it is becoming really bad, it has made us scared even to reveal bad service? for fear of what? :dunno:

Deadpoet said:
you don't need to please me, but you really pissing me off. If you really want to warn the general public, post the name of the shop!

hanz170 said:
I think many in CS do print their work and if all who are interested were to PM it will be taxing on the system resources not to mention to the thread starter. Why is it too difficult to name the shop, if they did a bad job then they deserve it, giving back compensation is no excuse for their bad work, if there is no signing of any disclaimer why don't dare to reveal?

Singaporeans are scared of our own shadows sometimes that it is becoming really bad, it has made us scared even to reveal bad service? for fear of what? :dunno:

you guys are pissing me off also.

i have all the right to reveal the name of the shop the way i want it. if you are genuinely interested to know the shop in order to avoid it in future, PM me, is that so difficult?

who do you take me for?

you guys are in my blacklist already.

in order NOT TO BE SO TAXING ON THE SYSTEM RESOURCES, i will close this thread.

Any others who are interested to avoid the shop, my PM is always open.

Status
Not open for further replies.