This is my DanBoard...

quahctb

Jul 25, 2010
Seen so many nice fotos of danboard from bros and sis here so i tot i should share mine too. C&C are most welcome. :D

Dan so emo​

Last edited:
Dan walking to the beach​

Last edited:
Dan in the sand​

Last edited:
Dan's New pet​

Last edited:
(Dan's old memories)​

Great shot!

Nice series. Personally feels that the 'Dan walking to the beach' need some adjustment in composition
And the 'Dan in the sand', you can try placing some japanese word like: Sandbathing~ (In japanese)

Cheers & Thanks :D

P.S. May i know where you get that cute little thing? :D:D:D
Got lobang to buy de mah?

Great shot!

Nice series. Personally feels that the 'Dan walking to the beach' need some adjustment in composition
And the 'Dan in the sand', you can try placing some japanese word like: Sandbathing~ (In japanese)

Cheers & Thanks :D

P.S. May i know where you get that cute little thing? :D:D:D
Got lobang to buy de mah?

Thanks alot for your valuable feedback!

I got it from Amazon Japan. It is an exclusive product from Amazon japan. It's much cheaper to get from amazon than on ebay as the price is usually triple unless you need it urgently. If you want to get from amazon, usually you got to preorder as this thing usually get sold out really fast!

Thanks & Cheers. ;)

#7​

nicely done!!!! love the hamster one ^^

arrrggg..if only i have one to play my danbo =(

achewlim said:
nicely done!!!! love the hamster one ^^

arrrggg..if only i have one to play my danbo =(

Thank you. I seen ur photos and even without thr hamster, they are very nice and creative!! Hahas.

Dan got a message​

Playing the Piano​

just to be picky a lil bit...for #8...i think u can try to make everything parallel to the frame..for example the table/keyboard against the frame...or the monitor against the frame..

just to be picky a lil bit...for #8...i think u can try to make everything parallel to the frame..for example the table/keyboard against the frame...or the monitor against the frame..

Oh! you mean the photo seems abit slunting right? I notice this problem when i am doing post processing and not sure where the problems lies. I tried correcting the alignment but doesnt seems to help much either. Could it be due to the distortion cause by the lens or perhaps when i am taking photos, i am tilting too much? :dunno: thank for your help!

Dan Supporting MacBook Air on his head!

Last edited:
Pulling the MacBook Air from the Envelop

Last edited: