This is home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Apr 27, 2002
www.asianhomebiz.com
73821355.jpg

taken from my window one beautiful evening

Hey...sorry ah...newbie here, I must ask, how do you get the Sun so perfectly round in your photo? Polariser? small aperture?

Do advise :)

just watch ur evening sky n u will know. polariser and small aperture cannot make ur sun appear round. it is round to conserve energy. when the vicinal dust particle is high, it will create a naturally high contrasty sun.

tis round n clear cause no clouds to obscure. :sweat:

yes i shoot directly into the sun. IF u DO NOT KNOW what u are doing, dun mimick else u will risk damaging ur eyes, permanently. u have been warned. :sweatsm:

Hey...sorry ah...newbie here, I must ask, how do you get the Sun so perfectly round in your photo? Polariser? small aperture?

Do advise :)

Jeff was lame. I finally got ur drift. If u can see using u naked eyes or through a pane of glass that the sun appears rounded, there is exists 90% chances u can shoot directly into the sun unassisted. The trick is to shoot at meterred reading and add +1/3eV. This time of the yr, the sun is best evening time. Dun peer directly into the sun, the dim light may be misleading. When u peer through ur viewfinder, focus ur eyes on another subject around the sun. U can still catch an image of the sun in the periphery of ur vision.

look out for those fiery red sun against cloudless sky. the sunset will be very powerful.

something like this
72673053.jpg

I like your first shot and the way the colors recede away from the sun. Nice work

i'm just wondering how u get the wavy effect ard the sun

i'm just wondering how u get the wavy effect ard the sun

err... what wavy effects? which pic? if u see bands around the sun on ur monitor then it tells u ur color bit setting is not 16bit. There shouldn't be any banding like waves u mentioned around the sun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.