This is for all Clubsnappers - The Oculus Project Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi guys!!! Please visit this website The Oculus Project.

My colleagues and I have been busying ourselves to create this website specially dedicated to all those who showed us your support and we hope you will like it. :D

It's still in the midst of improvement and upgrading so please pardon us for the long loading time. Enjoy!!!

Interesting website. :thumbsup:

the 2537kB tat is needed to load in order to view anything might turn most people away...

Very nice site!!, can u consider having a site map for those of us who are impatient on future visits who just wanna get to certain page?thks

firestone said:
Very nice site!!, can u consider having a site map for those of us who are impatient on future visits who just wanna get to certain page?thks

Sounds like a good idea. :) Will try my best to improve.

TrIjAm said:
the 2537kB tat is needed to load in order to view anything might turn most people away...

Yah, i'm still in the midst of changing the preloading sequence for the individual pages. So it should load faster once i'm done with it.

Great website. For a start, give you website a title so that it is easy to bookmark.

Under the "Quick Links" -> "Visit Clubsnap.org"
It opens the wrong page (www.clupsnap.org)

I think the text for the copy looks kinda blurry... u used pixel fonts... so might be the positioning of the text is off tt causes it to be rendered blurry...

Status
Not open for further replies.