This is extreme cruelty !!!

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
chance upon this video....
after seeing it, i hv lost appetite for meat. LOL. It is effective in sending the message across, IMO.

Guys, forget the chicken rice. LOL

warning...gruesome scenes...

[video=youtube;FeJVpBRfCUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FeJVpBRfCUo[/video]

I am going to eat bananas...LOL

You mean all your life... you didn't know another life, even if its from a 'lesser' life form, have to end, inorder for you to have MEAT on your table and inside your stomach ??

u can forget about going vegetarian. lot of animals were killed to make way for farms.

ignorance.....

chance upon this video....
after seeing it, i hv lost appetite for meat. LOL. It is effective in sending the message across, IMO.

Guys, forget the chicken rice. LOL

warning...gruesome scenes...

Well.... you can convert and be a vegetarian.......

Animals will still be killed..... as long as there's a demand...

Apparently you haven't killed your own food before.
I did and it was not pleasant at all. But it was a good reminder that meat is not easily obtained...it cost beyond $ and C...cost the little fella its life.

It's about being appreciative and respectful to the life taken in providing that meal, which sadly few people acknowledge nowadays.

It's about being appreciative and respectful to the life taken in providing that meal, which sadly few people acknowledge nowadays.

You see a lot of people waste food nowadays, and it is sad... and because we have abundance in SG....

u can forget about going vegetarian. lot of animals were killed to make way for farms.

ignorance.....

It is not just the killing. It is more on how the killing was done.
You still don't get it?

Apparently you haven't killed your own food before.
I did and it was not pleasant at all. But it was a good reminder that meat is not easily obtained...it cost beyond $ and C...cost the little fella its life.

What did you kill? Chicken?

You see a lot of people waste food nowadays, and it is sad... and because we have abundance in SG....

Agree... wasting food is something I don't feel comfortable with... could also explain why I'm so fat... LOL :bsmilie:

Ya, bro, you sum it up nicely.
I remember a scene in the movie Avatar which depicts this aspect.
Our so-called civilized society has degraded to such lowly state. Sad.

Agree... wasting food is something I don't feel comfortable with... could also explain why I'm so fat... LOL :bsmilie:

I can't see if you are fat or not.... but will be good to exercise.

It is better to eat lesser portion, but more meals...

Think I need to go running soon..... :bsmilie: