This is embarrassing: Help needed to 'fold' the studio tent back ...


Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#1
Hi to all.

Just collected mine (the CS MO one) yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the 4 components can be compressed nicely into the 16" disk. So I eagerly unzipped it and took out the Tent Enclosure. Just as I was figuring out how to uncompress it ... BOOM! The tent came alive and I have life-size 30" cube. :bsmilie:

Now I have a 'bigger' problem ... how do I 'compress' it so that I can put it back into my carrying jacket? I need to do it fast ... it's sitting right in the middle of my room and my mum's going to make noise if she sees it ... "You see lah! Buy all kinds of funny things ... let's see how you are going to keep the thing ... " (in mandarin of course). :bsmilie:

Help! :D
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#2
AdamGoi said:
Hi to all.

Just collected mine (the CS MO one) yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to learn that the 4 components can be compressed nicely into the 16" disk. So I eagerly unzipped it and took out the Tent Enclosure. Just as I was figuring out how to uncompress it ... BOOM! The tent came alive and I have life-size 30" cube. :bsmilie:

Now I have a 'bigger' problem ... how do I 'compress' it so that I can put it back into my carrying jacket? I need to do it fast ... it's sitting right in the middle of my room and my mum's going to make noise if she sees it ... "You see lah! Buy all kinds of funny things ... let's see how you are going to keep the thing ... " (in mandarin of course). :bsmilie:

Help! :D
Ah....Adam...Bring when meet up ....we show u... :p

Alternate hand, twist and turn.....
wonder if can do a video to show u... :sweat:
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#5
renegade said:
Yeah. Do up a video man. Then do MO for 'How to fold tent back' DVD :bsmilie:

DVD overkills... :nono:
:sweat: :D

Guess Tom go over your place to show you faster.... ;)
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#7
AdamGoi said:
Sure man ... you on, I on. SMS me to confirm? ;)

So who else are coming?? This thread's getting OT ... :bsmilie:
Wah, bo jio. :p

PS:

Adam, i still have yet to thankyou properly for all your help for the camp. :)

Tom, abt the idea we were talking about... :sweat:
 

P

Phildate

Guest
#8
Haha, glad I'm not the only one not able to do this. If I come to SEED next time, will someone show me??
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#9
Wolfgang said:
Wah, bo jio. :p

PS:

Adam, i still have yet to thankyou properly for all your help for the camp. :)

Tom, abt the idea we were talking about... :sweat:
The venue's @ Old Airport Road Food Centre! ;)

Wolfie ... no need to thank me ... it's my pleasure to be part of the President's Star Charity ... besides I think most of my shots cannot make it also ... heh ... ;)
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#10
Phildate said:
Haha, glad I'm not the only one not able to do this. If I come to SEED next time, will someone show me??
Erm ... you're going to bring the full-blown 16" cube to SEED? :what:

Anyway, by then I should know how to compress it so Don't worry, I'll be happy to help if no one's coming in to do it. ;)
 

Dennis

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
3,881
0
0
Singapore
8dennis8.fotki.com
#13
Ha ha ha no need to be embarrassed, I also have problem the first time when I open it. Now it is in the same box but still I don't know if I did it correctly, assume that it is correct as long as can fit back into the box. :bsmilie:
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#14
wa... I have not collected my set yet but this thread worries me ;p If you see someone walking along the street or in the mrt with a full blown cube, they must be from CS..... :bsmilie:

Quick..someone use a 1D MK II to take the 'folding' process and create a GIF for all to see ... :think:
 

P

Phildate

Guest
#15
Erm ... you're going to bring the full-blown 16" cube to SEED?
Maybe someone could bring a folded away one and then demonstrate with that - don't really want to bring my cube down but could always put in the back of the car.
 

RossChang

New Member
May 2, 2004
1,549
0
0
rossblogspace.blogspot.com
#16
AhV said:
wa... I have not collected my set yet but this thread worries me ;p If you see someone walking along the street or in the mrt with a full blown cube, they must be from CS..... :bsmilie:

Quick..someone use a 1D MK II to take the 'folding' process and create a GIF for all to see ... :think:
8.5fps, not enuf lar... at least 30fps... use a camcoder... hahaha :devil: :blah:
 

gryphon

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2003
1,757
0
0
39
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
#17
AhV said:
wa... I have not collected my set yet but this thread worries me ;p If you see someone walking along the street or in the mrt with a full blown cube, they must be from CS..... :bsmilie:
:thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#18
u need to fold the cube back from 3D into 2D. once its flat, it closes like a normal round reflector...
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#19
just came back from Eastgear ...told the staff to demonstrate to me how to keep the tent after reading this thread ;p He sounded confident sia..took a new set, unfold it and wala ...the full blown cube was in front me but wait ....he could not fold it back after some tries :sweat:

Since I was in a hurry, he took another new set for me :bigeyes: Man, we need lessons on 'how to fold a tent" ???? :blah: If not, we will see a lot of people walking along the streets and in the MRT with a cube !!!! :bsmilie:
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#20
AhV said:
Since I was in a hurry, he took another new set for me :bigeyes: Man, we need lessons on 'how to fold a tent" ???? :blah: If not, we will see a lot of people walking along the streets and in the MRT with a cube !!!! :bsmilie:
Look like a job for ADAM!!!


GO ADAM GO


hehhehheeee..
*I'm sure he able to do it now......*
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom