This is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSLRcainiao

Jan 13, 2009
This is cool, some company is like stealing our mr DP de name, the model anyhow frame mr DP

3344292796_2ff94f8d0b_b.jpg

Title Page: Female Lion City blogger's Identity Disclosed!!! Nude Photos Leaked!!!

A 24yr old SG Female blogger's artistic nude photographs were found in a certain website which openly display nude photos of females from all over the world.

According to the website, the female blogger is surnamed "Zheng", Jenna being her Christian name. She has used "Janzene" as her nickname on various local gossip sites, never divulging her true self.

This female blogger returns to Singapore once or twice a year from her long-time abode in Berkeley, California - USA.

She does Free-lance modelling work in US and SG.

When she works as a model, she uses the nickname Ataraxia.

She started taking artistic nude shots by renown local photographic company DEADPOET from Oct 2005, with shots done mainly on locations in California but with some allegedly in SG.

The website published near 30 nude shots of her, mainly in outdoor locations such as grasslands and bushes.

In one series of the bushes/grasslands location nude shots, Jenna posed with many alluring angles and positions, such as lying naked on a tree-trunk with her legs curled up.

In another indoor nude series, Jenna did various Ballerina-styled high difficulty poses which required her to tip-toe while being bent backwards, or curl/set her legs under her buttocks, with skimpy clothings clinged to her.

After her nude photographs were published, many overseas discussion/forums took up on the issue and made her an instant hit on the net. Some netiziens hold the idea that it is unethical to publish her photograhs without her permission while some others pointed out that with the many instances of outbreak/leakages of celebrity nude photos, one should be aware of the dangers behind nude shots.

At first, when Jenna was informed or got to know of the leakages, she proceeded to encrypt with passwords, all her photographs in her web-albums; but alas it was too late.

In January this year, another local female model had appeared nude on a foreign publication, also generating a lot of netizen commentary.....

========================================

Enuf or not?

Last edited:
hmmm... cannot find this company call deadpoet leh...

but i saw deadpoet portfolio got this same model also... :think:

the tabloids...do come to hunt for news on CS...also Sammy...both sammies...

wondering will RCB allow people register a company with "die" lar, "dead" lar, "kill" lar, or "RIP" in their company names? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wondering will RCB allow people register a company with "die" lar, "dead" lar, "kill" lar, or "RIP" in their company names? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

can mah...

number also can use liao, i think not a big problem...

i think only country names, registered trademarks need special approval.

imagine like if i like the game Left 4 Dead, then i open a lan shop say Dead 4 Life Lan Shop... should not be penalised bah...

Status
Not open for further replies.