This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 29 points
2) roadrunner 28 points
3) jfoo 22 points
4) dfstan 17 points
5) kelccm 17 points
6) blazer_works 15 points
7) canew 14 points
8) airfins 12 points
9) zhapchit 11 points
10) grumpy 10 points
11) roDz 7 points
12) zan82 6 point
13). xen0275 4 points
14). estronutz 3 points
15). boresome 3pts
16). nemesis32 2 points
17). parchiao 2 point
18). mpenza 1 point
19). dnd 1 point
20). Taurean 1pt

huat ah!

the aftermath of the sorrowful defeat against the evil manu n the equally greedy steve bennett.

12 against 10.

make that 14 vs 11 at the start of the game and 14 vs 10 at the end of the game and 15 vs us after the game.

11:thumbsd: plus ref:thumbsd: plus ferkerson:thumbsd: plus media:thumbsd: plus FA:thumbsd:

Hopefully our on going nightmare will end soon... yet another false dawn... :cry: :confused:

Hope can have a No.6 at the end of season though;) :sweatsm: :lovegrin:

then we can all wave raf999 byebyebyebyebye!

i doubt so. if DIC takeover, they are not going to shake the boat yet.

only those americans dunno how to keep their mouths shut when they let the cat out of the bag about replacing rafa.

i doubt so. if DIC takeover, they are not going to shake the boat yet.

only those americans dunno how to keep their mouths shut when they let the cat out of the bag about replacing rafa.

especially when rafa could pry away some of our best players like torres, alonso, and co.

I still cannot get over that manure fanboy's treatment of Liverpool. :complain:

I hope the FA makes an example of Bennet by rescinding the second yellow. :p

let's swap coaches! ;p

I still cannot get over that manure fanboy's treatment of Liverpool. :complain:

I hope the FA makes an example of Bennet by rescinding the second yellow. :p

what second yellow?

the first mas yellow wasn't even warranted.

torres's yellow wasn't even warranted as well.

mas second is highly debatable.

bennet is acting like as if he is a diva and NOBODY can talk to him. the way he puts up his hand is like, "TALK TO THE HAND".

liverpool has all along been about playing fair and square. i think with teams like manure, chelski and arse, we can throw that out the window and get down to the rough business of football.

a good example, carra vs rooney, carra was at full stretch and knocked rooney on the legs slightly but rooney stayed on his feet and tried a shot shooting straight to reina. what that tells you about scousers. they play football and not politics like some ferkerson.

if that was drogba or ronaldo, they would have gone down clutching their faces and rolling all over the penalty area.

Status
Not open for further replies.