THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
come to think of it, a 1-1 draw is a morale boosting result for the deranged kids of standard beak.

hope they put on a 1st class performance against mancircle united on sat and we will clean up the job on Tues for our Moscow date with barca.

eat dust, mancircle united!! EAT!! :bsmilie:

wrong la!!Moscow date is with MAN U not barca
we'll beat chel$ki too dun worry
learn from us hokays?:p

Manchester United
will show liberpool how to break Chelsea's unbeaten record at Stampord bridge:devil:

wait manure buang and throw the whole title race open. that one really takes the cake. :confused:

and than we move in for the kill. ;p

Learn from Mancircle Utd? :rolleyes:

No thanks we not interested in forming circle le and other undesirable things :p

Liverpool had escaped from many near hopeless situation before, and the next match at Stamford Bridge is far from hopeless. We still have an equal chance to get to the final.

it's not we escape from many near hopeless situation. it's we must make things difficult for ourselves. it's the liverpool way. :bsmilie:

i don't see why we can't get a result at the bridge. now with this result, i am sure the bridge will become a mini anfield come 30 april.

we have gone to inter and beat them at home.

we have hosted arse and beat them as well. but fair play to arse with the exception of a few simulations, they were fine opponents to play with.

yesterday's drama really makes me wanna pukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :eek:

drogba and his award winning performance simulations and all the pushing and shoving. terry makan torres and kite and was only booked near the end of the match. the linesman was blind to the foul on kite just in front of him.

and the ref (don't get me started on him). it's so obvious that it's one-sided at the beginning of the match. maybe all the wayang fooled him so he became wiser as the match progressed but he really should have booked drogba for simulation or terry earlier to put a stamp on the rough play. and where did the four minutes of extra time came from. there was hardly any prolonged stoppage except for aurelio's injury and that surely didn't take four minutes. :thumbsd:

for the first time i see rafa so agitated that he was furiously signaling the ref to card the chelski players. :thumbsup: i have never seen him do that in a match ever. even the fourth official had to calm him down. :sticktong

You slept oredi or waiting till next week then sleep? :bsmilie:

just saw riise's goal
can i say it was a bullet header?:bsmilie:
tink he quite suay actually

that's what i wrote about manu supporters supporting chelski to get a result so that chelski won't go all out on sat for fear of wed's match.

but the manu supporter was here last night because of torresssssssss. :think::bsmilie:

I think he lub torres so much, however that's our Torres...They already got Tebez, enough already la.... :think: not sure how many goals that striker scored this season... :think:

You forgot already... we were 3 goals down, and then beat AC milan to lift the trophy. Manure got go to finals or not?

I think he lub torres so much, however that's our Torres...They already got Tebez, enough already la.... :think: not sure how many goals that striker scored this season... :think:

errr, i think it's a she leh :think:

in looks department tebez is a ZERO compared with torres :bsmilie:

that's why he join club that form circles and run in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.