• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

THIS IS ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season TWENTY! HUAT AH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
Very Sorry to disappoint u guys! :( Better luck next time round!

:devil:MAN U WIN 2-1 :devil:
even if manure win the epl & cl,LFC still have the bragging rites...anyway,its not won/lose until its over...welcome home ole big ears...for the 6th time...how many teams have the 'original one' to keep? errrr,madrid,yes...milan...yes...LFC...YES...ermmmm,none others...:sticktong

harrynkl

Dec 1, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.pbase.com
Read a article in ST life under Life!people page 8 there a statement which make me wonder.It about a movie The Other Boleyn Girl, the author say if 'Man U would be playing in Spain now it call REAL MAN U' so now that Man U is in england, it is Man U so which mean if the footballers will in spain they are real man, those in england are ???? no wonder the truth is out they like forming the cirlces G*Y MAN U :bsmilie:

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
Read a article in ST life under Life!people page 8 there a statement which make me wonder.It about a movie The Other Boleyn Girl, the author say if 'Man U would be playing in Spain now it call REAL MAN U' so now that Man U is in england, it is Man U so which mean if the footballers will in spain they are real man, those in england are ???? no wonder the truth is out they like forming the cirlces G*Y MAN U :bsmilie:
they have been living under our shadows for too long,they bragged about their achievements but then we achieved more than them,thats a fact...when we talked about our achievements,they mentioned thats history...tell me what achievements arent history? if its not over,its not an achievement yet...:think:

harrynkl

Dec 1, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.pbase.com
they have been living under our shadows for too long,they bragged about their achievements but then we achieved more than them,thats a fact...when we talked about our achievements,they mentioned thats history...tell me what achievements arent history? if its not over,its not an achievement yet...:think:
wat can i say more we are Liverpool

jfoo

Apr 7, 2004
well,let us talk less next time...show them our trophy cabinet...:bsmilie: 5 ole big ears...one of them the real thing...not replica...:bigeyes:
the same one they won in 1999 :sweatsm:

it belongs to us nowwwwwww! :lovegrin:

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
the same one they won in 1999 :sweatsm:

it belongs to us nowwwwwww! :lovegrin:
ole big ears has got to come home rite...where else? :cheergal::blah: Anfield...the holiest football ground...:angel:

grumpy

Jun 9, 2006
ole big ears has got to come home rite...where else? :cheergal::blah: Anfield...the holiest football ground...:angel:

becareful of upskirt!!!
:bsmilie:

they wanna find members here in our thread to join them!

becareful boys! do not be swayed by them! :bsmilie:

even if manure win the epl & cl,LFC still have the bragging rites...anyway,its not won/lose until its over...welcome home ole big ears...for the 6th time...how many teams have the 'original one' to keep? errrr,madrid,yes...milan...yes...LFC...YES...ermmmm,none others...:sticktong
correcccttttooooo!!! :cool:

jfoo

Apr 7, 2004
:nono::nono: shhh........ we liverpool fans must not brag or houlien............:bsmilie:
only when kanna houlien first. to be used sparingly but deadly. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom