This is a series of ones who is wealthy, and born with a silver spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyASh

Sep 3, 2008
www.flickr.com
3026207457_8f8a409e31_o.png

I'm slow and not artistic. Mind some descriptions?

hey, thanks for the reply, wat it mean is, when once are so filty wealthy, they didnt really wanna used their hands on foods, or wat i mean is mess up their hands. So they will used this tools to keep them for the mess.. Though i might know people will ask me, Why didnt i change that fork to spoon".. Its just an interpret of someone who is wealthy or another terms of born with a silvers spoon.

Last edited:
I was near there. Because I was thinking, eh, don't I use my hands to open an egg? Hahaha, nice one.

Very creative and interestingly executed! Love this! :lovegrin: Sharing some personal experience of mine here: I once saw some angmoh tried to eat a rambutan with fork and knife. She poked the rambutan with the fork and used the knife to cut open the durian. When I showed her how to open with hands she was a bit shy. Its obvious that she didnt have chance to try our tropical fruits before. :bsmilie:

Anyone seen any angmohs tried to open up a durian with fork and knife? ;p

Cheers
ahtiow

I believe that rich people will use an egg stand or holder, whatever it is called.

Very creative and interestingly executed! Love this! :lovegrin: Sharing some personal experience of mine here: I once saw some angmoh tried to eat a rambutan with fork and knife. She poked the rambutan with the fork and used the knife to cut open the durian. When I showed her how to open with hands she was a bit shy. Its obvious that she didnt have chance to try our tropical fruits before. :bsmilie:

Anyone seen any angmohs tried to open up a durian with fork and knife? ;p

Cheers
ahtiow
thanks man, haha... yeah... i did saw tat before... eating rambutans wit fork and knife... but not durian though.... haha.. probably what i might do next series of ang mohs opening durian with saw.. tats should be cool...haha...

I believe that rich people will use an egg stand or holder, whatever it is called.
thanks for the reply man, yeah.. there this stand for eating a half boiled egg...but i executed it when they are eating it in asia.. or without that tools. haha..

Oh man, I was thinking along the lines of

Egg = giver of life.
Your silver utensils breaking the shell = starting its life.

Then I wondered, those are fork and knife, not spoon what. And smashed up yolk looks like death and destruction.

Mistaken interpretation lol.

Oh man, I was thinking along the lines of

Egg = giver of life.
Your silver utensils breaking the shell = starting its life.

Then I wondered, those are fork and knife, not spoon what. And smashed up yolk looks like death and destruction.

Mistaken interpretation lol.
Thanks for the reply, nah man... it can be that too... but the subject is on a plate.. if its on a tray of eggs or somethin, then it can be death and destruction...haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.