This forum is great for newbies like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutters

Dec 28, 2006
Hi all,

Just happened to stumble onto this forum few weeks back and i must say this forum has provided me lotsa valuable information and tips as i am 1st time picking up photography as a hobby.

Thus landed myself with a 2nd hand D70 body and SB600 speedlight plus a new Sigma telephoto lens. So far one of the heaviest investment for a camera (ps i use to like compact till i notice that it cant perform like DSLR when i am exposed to it now). :bsmilie:

I am very interested in night photography and i have read up quite a few threads on night photography. Tried it last night and although pictures are not as pro as you guys but i am very satisfied with the effects and tips that works! :thumbsup:

Shall be reading this forum very extensively from now on. Thanks for all the valuable tips and beautiful photos some have posted. Marvellous. Cheers and Happy New Year to all. :cool:

When I "stumble" into CS in Feb this year, it changed my life completely, now it is part of my life and like urself, it has helped me in many ways .. welcome and welcome to the world of photgraphy seen through ur eyes :)

Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.

This forum shall be my next most surf forum from now on par with car forums :sweatsm:

Infact till now i am still very pissed at times when picture turns out ugly on my compact :p .. Probably since i am exposed to DSLR, things has changed on my perspective haha :sweatsm:

anyway my compact is a old Optio S4 coming 3 yrs old liao.

I dunno about the existence of CS until I try selling my Panasonic FZ5 in March at HWZ forum. I can't seem to sell off my cam there, ppl keep giving ridiculous offers. Then 1 kind bro point me to CS to try my luck there. And within 2 days, my cam is sold. After that I just hang around the forum learning and making new friends till today. If not for CS, I guess I wun learn so much and know so many gd friends. Thanks CS!;)

i was at hwz since 2000. then i started serously taking photos as a hobby and hwz's photo forums cannot make it. so i came here. now i always surf here and seldom hwz. lol...

Same here, I never went back to hwz after I joined CS..:bsmilie:

i was at hwz since 2000. then i started serously taking photos as a hobby and hwz's photo forums cannot make it. so i came here. now i always surf here and seldom hwz. lol...

Welcome to the forums as well! i'mma newbie myself and hope to learn from all of you masters out there. =D do share more photos with us when you're free.

I'm a newbie too. Just started taking pictures few mths ago. This site provides lots of useful tips. Hope I can make some frds here so i can go ard taking pictures with them. :)

yea, true.
hav been in cs nt long bt sure hav pick up some useful tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.