This Christmas, I want to tell you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunas

Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
What is that one sentence that you would like to say to someone on this coming Christmas but you can't do it when you are with him/her...

Come share with us...we will keep it a secret. :angel:

What is that one sentence that you would like to say to someone on this coming Christmas but you can't do it when you are with him/her...

I am a pro sports ptgr with a 5d2 and a 28-70 lens.:lovegrin::lovegrin:

Come share with us...we will keep it a secret.

I am Nigel Barker and I want to take a portrait of you. :embrass:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away... This year....

i want to say this to you know who...
please give us bonus and increment.... the crisis ending already mahhh... :(

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away... This year....
This year, you take it back. And bill the person the cost of not having your heart for 1 year. :bsmilie:

I'd like to tell a girl that i like her, but i guess i rather not. :(:bsmilie:

"Thanks for throwing it back in my face, I appreciate it"

Oh so sadz...Then to save you from tears again, give it to someone special this year :)

Here is the video of the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6oTHYmqRc

People are very fast nowadays! It doesn't even take 24 hours :p Straight away throw back liao. If it was a fish and water, it would have lived...

Last edited:
To a certain female I know all too well ... "Get those !@#^ divorce papers in the mail to your husband so we can play happy families"

I'm not really a photographer, i shot my first wedding yesterday.;)

Change whatever you are using now to 7D. :bsmilie:......... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

"will u be my Wife"

... tat my 7D is actually 10D in disguise. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.