thirsty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
Hey ron,

I think the idea is there...but somehow the execution doesn't quite bring out a pleasing image. For one, i think the left side is too bright, i guess thats your intention, but it feels a little glaring to be soothing to the eyes.

Overall, i like the idea, but the actual image probably can be improved. :)

Jus my own opinion...btw...when is eye-deas opening? Been waiting in anticipation since last year... :p

Cheers

edit: on hindsight, i think the burnt out left side could actually be my monitor not being calibrated.

good idea there. is this the best piece among the many shots u've took of this product?

i was thinking that there's not enough reflection on the 'splashed water' or rather, the 'splashed water' can't be seen that clearly.. maybe the background is too striking, would prefer a darker background so that the 'splashed water' can be seen.

otherwise, this idea works.

jus my suggestion...

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
SniperD said:
heh heh heh... no can tell, eadwine :D

anyway, concept wise, my designers liked this one but too badz.. they din hire me to be the stylist so..... this shot is solely of my own :)
cos a friend asked me to do a product shot of some local mineral company but i couldnt make it, so i thought...it might be u! =) who took the task.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Too wash out Ron. The idea is there but I would prefer more details in teh pics.

eadwine said:
cos a friend asked me to do a product shot of some local mineral company but i couldnt make it, so i thought...it might be u! =) who took the task.

Hmmm :) PM me the mineral company name and I confirm it with you? heheheh..

How does the pic look on the mac for you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom