Third party grip for D70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airnosaj

Dec 26, 2003
Singapore
www.jason.sg
Hello all...I saw some discussions from nikonians.org regarding a third party grip for D70 :bigeyes: . Some guy claimed he saw a japanese discussion pictures of grip screwable to tripod mount, with shutter substituted by IR remote built in (no dials) :think: but did not bookmark the page so he can't show us. Just wondering if anybody has heard of it or seen it? :dunno:

omg.... totally tricked out D70..... hmm... too bad the aperature and shutter controls are dummy...... *Sigh of huge Huge super duper dissapointment* if theres a D70 vert grip, i telll u... i surely go get the D70 now plus the grip together mans... and the grip looks like Original... got sticker de lehz....
MB-D70.... Multi Function Battery Pack... and its serials is 000001 lehz.. maybe its a prototype ??? i think Nikon has the capability to produce the Vertical grip for D70.. they haf the brains and pple and the technology to do.. but why din they create it ????? :dunno:

and i am suspecting something... if D70 has a grip.... i think the D2h will be in trouble... looks so alike.... and the functions inside the D70 look abit like a D2h ... expect for its Lbcast sensor and stuffs and the freaky Ambient sensor.... hahahahahahahahhahha.... :sweatsm:

Imagine... if they could create a sensor for the D70 (Ambient Sensor) and stuffs frm the D2h and make it an accessory... whoa.. sure a hit item for all D70 owners.. and its Light too !!!! but remember to count the wireless transmitter out.. cuz it will look damn weird on the D70... hahaha :sweat:

ok.... thats all i think... Super Cool Dude.... i worship u~~~ :devil:

I would gladly get one if available here.. :bigeyes:

good grief... this chap is darn amazing! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

seems like he built the grip from scratch. let's hope some enterprising genuis puts this on the market.

i don't think nikon will ever make one. it's all about their product placement. there has to be some differenciation between the D70 and the future D200 (rumoured)

Status
Not open for further replies.