Third party battery - K-7 battery D-LI90 replacement by DiViPower

I also bought one from Manly.

Got bad service though... they think i look like a kid so try to trick me into buying more stuffs, i kept rejecting and in the end the sales person asked me to pay "GST" for the battery :(

how much did u pay in total?

Anyone know whether the new stock of batteries are here? I called last week and they told me no stock, new stock coming in 1 week's time..

Got my battery from DealExtreme, so far seem quite good, at least after 500 shoots, battery indicator still full :)

Definitely last 1000+ shots for me each time. When using 2pcs with grip, last maybe 2300 shots. Divipower very good.

Just a question, I understand that the K-7/K-5 will only use one battery at a time when two batteries are equipped (via vertical grip)

Does it use the battery in the grip first or in the body first?

Anyway I feel like getting one of those higher capacity third party batts, I hate running low on battery!

Just a question, I understand that the K-7/K-5 will only use one battery at a time when two batteries are equipped (via vertical grip)

Does it use the battery in the grip first or in the body first?

Anyway I feel like getting one of those higher capacity third party batts, I hate running low on battery!

You have the option to choose in the menu which battery to use first

Thanks, I found the option!

sorry for gravedigging..does anyone know if there's a model for divi power battery in L-i50 for pentax k10d and whether there is a bundle with charger as i misplaced my charger and i'm looking to buy a charger, at the same time interested to try out this said battery!

sorry for digging up this old thread. Recently bought this battery as a spare for my k5 from manly. But the battery doesn't seem to charge properly!

the light on the charger lights up when I first put in the battery, but I notice it then goes off after a short while (30-60s). Not thinking too much abt it I leave the charger plugged in overnight thinking it'll be fully charged by the next day. But when I put in the battery the camera won't even start. Thinking there was a problem with the first charge somehow, repeated the charging again by leaving the battery plugged in overnight. This time round the camera turned on but the battery indicator show very low charge.

That was when I tried it with my almost depleted original pentax battery, & noticed that the green light stayed lit as long as the battery was not fully charged. After charging the pentax battery overnight, the camera indicated that the battery was fully charged, therefore there is nothing wrong with the charger. Anybody else who use this battery have the same problem? Should I bring it back to Manly for an exchange?? :(

sorry for digging up this old thread. Recently bought this battery as a spare for my k5 from manly. But the battery doesn't seem to charge properly!

the light on the charger lights up when I first put in the battery, but I notice it then goes off after a short while (30-60s). Not thinking too much abt it I leave the charger plugged in overnight thinking it'll be fully charged by the next day. But when I put in the battery the camera won't even start. Thinking there was a problem with the first charge somehow, repeated the charging again by leaving the battery plugged in overnight. This time round the camera turned on but the battery indicator show very low charge.

That was when I tried it with my almost depleted original pentax battery, & noticed that the green light stayed lit as long as the battery was not fully charged. After charging the pentax battery overnight, the camera indicated that the battery was fully charged, therefore there is nothing wrong with the charger. Anybody else who use this battery have the same problem? Should I bring it back to Manly for an exchange?? :(

Seem to be a battery problem to me . Try replace it with manly. It should have 1 yr warranty

Just to check, did you try to charge it again? Or it only fail once or always?
I have this issue before where the battery charger light is up but was off also few minutes later i guess and found that the battery is not charged.

Then I re-try and monitor the light and it charge with no issue.