Thinking of going HK this Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Now, Shann changed her plan, but suddenly I feel like to go. Anyone here wanna go together?

Can shoot... eat... sleep... shoot... eat... sleep....shoot....

Originally posted by tomshen
Now, Shann changed her plan, but suddenly I feel like to go. Anyone here wanna go together?

Can shoot... eat... sleep... shoot... eat... sleep....shoot....

i am in for it, but is your gf going?? convinent???pls let me know asap. i got 2 choices, rhcp or hk, i only can choose one. no money ............. :-(

Originally posted by ninelives

i am in for it, but is your gf going?? convinent???pls let me know asap. i got 2 choices, rhcp or hk, i only can choose one. no money ............. :-(

Choose RHCP!
They don't come everyday you know..
But you can go to HK anytime, anywhere.as long you got the cash! :p

At the time of writing, I am going alone. So welcome on board. Actually I prefer hardcore photographers going, I hate shopping u know:devil:

Forget about RHCP, save your money to watch Metallica better:p

Let's settle the details later.

i got 2 choices, rhcp or hk, i only can choose one. no money ............. :-(
isn't the prices for RHCP and a trip to HK a bit different? RHCP so ex meh?

if i had the money & time, i sure go with you one tomshen. haven't gone on a photography trip for a long time... (and no, going to sentosa with other members doesn't really count)... sigh.

Originally posted by Larry
isn't the prices for RHCP and a trip to HK a bit different? RHCP so ex meh?

if i had the money & time, i sure go with you one tomshen. haven't gone on a photography trip for a long time... (and no, going to sentosa with other members doesn't really count)... sigh.
wat r u waiting for, larry? let's enjoy the trip!:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

Forget about RHCP, save your money to watch Metallica better:p

can't blame u, one needs sense of rhythm to appreciate their music. :D

snap, i think u are right, can't afford to miss this concert. i think i will go.

tom, let me know the date.

anyone got lobang for ticket first?

i came from HK...but long time never go back already cos air ticket, accomdation and travelling is very expensive in HK....

wat r u waiting for, larry? let's enjoy the trip!:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:
waiting for money to fall outta the sky and my business to gimme a break... :cry:

9Ls, i will contact an agent first. inform u later. So now u go RHCP and HK both?

Originally posted by Wai
anyone got lobang for ticket first?

i came from HK...but long time never go back already cos air ticket, accomdation and travelling is very expensive in HK....
Wai, shall consult u after we settle the flight...

RHCP so cheap meh?????????!!!!!!!! :dunno:

Originally posted by Wai

if can find lobang for flight let me know....i want to go too...
u have family in HK or as a visitor with us? btw, any idea about the camera gray market in HK? How much will a 550EX flash cost there? Thinking of picking up a few stuff if got good bargin...

u have family in HK or as a visitor with us? btw, any idea about the camera gray market in HK? How much will a 550EX flash cost there? Thinking of picking up a few stuff if got good bargin...

my whole family is here...

heard that grey market for camera stuff is very cheap in HK...

may be this thread will be useful for u

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2021&highlight=hong+kong

Originally posted by Red Dawn
wow is this an overseas SEED trip?
i'm interested ;p
wow that's great! u can be our commander as well:cool:

HK stuffs r really cheap. Not only the gray items are cheap...even those with warranty are cheap. Canon products do have International Warranty that is honoured in Singapore.

for those who want the lens adapter for Canon G2, can ask the brothers to get.

is it possile to help us to get the original Lens adapter for Canon G2?

Status
Not open for further replies.