Think Thank Bag Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think, 'WE', should be the better word...

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hopefully I will be able join you all really soon. Met another Glass Taxi owner today at the Nikon outing and drats, that tempted me further...:cry:

Nah, she will just ask you to buy her something that is ten times the value. Hmm... a LV bag costs around there :think:

she prefer COACH...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The camera support straps and camera strap are other excellent additions to the Glass Taxi. Anyone of you uses them with the Glass Taxi? Now I am thinking of a new system and gosh, I realised I have been deeply poisoned but not because of phoakm, already got poisoned before the first TTP outing ;p

It depends on the camera and lens you are packing. I did packed a D80 with 18-200 mounted and alongside an SB-800 and 50/1.4 stacked with rocket blower in the Change Up with no problem.

Thanks to k3nn3th03, I was made known that he may have taken the last piece of Glass Taxi. I will confirm with TK on Monday and if so, I will only sell the Change Up just before the next shipment but price will be further reduced, else the sale will continue.

tks for the info...pm me ur price...am looking at kata 92/94 as well...

tks for the info...pm me ur price...am looking at kata 92/94 as well...

If you are in no urgent need of a bag/beltpack, I will PM you on Monday after I have checked Glass Taxi's availability with TK. I won't want to be caught on a trip without a proper system.

If you are in no urgent need of a bag/beltpack, I will PM you on Monday after I have checked Glass Taxi's availability with TK. I won't want to be caught on a trip without a proper system.

sure...no problem...darn this TTP thread...realli make pple want go look see look see the TT..i just move to kata not long...

sure...no problem...darn this TTP thread...realli make pple want go look see look see the TT..i just move to kata not long...

You can always keep your Kata bags and BBB on TTP stuffs :D But there are others who sold their Kata bags after they buy TTP bags, right phoakm? ;)

As we TTP owners all know, resistance is indeed futile. We will just keep buying more components to add onto the bags/backpacks/beltpacks/belts......

You can always keep your Kata bags and BBB on TTP stuffs :D But there are others who sold their Kata bags after they buy TTP bags, right phoakm? ;)

As we TTP owners all know, resistance is indeed futile. We will just keep buying more components to add onto the bags/backpacks/beltpacks/belts......

;):bsmilie:

i have been thinking of going SBO style..
Glass Taxi + Modulus Speed Set or something like that.
abit sian of going around in a Airport Antidote banging ppl..

i have been thinking of going SBO style..
Glass Taxi + Modulus Speed Set or something like that.
abit sian of going around in a Airport Antidote banging ppl..

That is exactly what I am thinking of as well ;) Looks like TK must bring in even more Glass Taxis for the next shipment.

Hey guys, have been following the TTP bag threads ;)
Finally bought an Urban Disguise 40. Very nice shoulder bag :)

Btw, the Glass Taxi is OOS liao.
Have to wait for next shipment...

Hey guys, have been following the TTP bag threads ;)
Finally bought an Urban Disguise 40. Very nice shoulder bag :)

Btw, the Glass Taxi is OOS liao.
Have to wait for next shipment...

Thanks...err... for the update. I remembered James saying the next shipment will take quite some time unlike this shipment. For those of us intending to get the Glass Taxi, it can be a pretty long wait.

no worries..i'm not in a hurry.got other stuff to buy 1st.
can leave my pre orders with James when i vist him later this week.

Thanks...err... for the update. I remembered James saying the next shipment will take quite some time unlike this shipment. For those of us intending to get the Glass Taxi, it can be a pretty long wait.

wa.. heng ah...

i grab it after JC...

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

The camera support straps and camera strap are other excellent additions to the Glass Taxi. Anyone of you uses them with the Glass Taxi? Now I am thinking of a new system and gosh, I realised I have been deeply poisoned but not because of phoakm, already got poisoned before the first TTP outing ;p

i might be getting the camera support strips...

;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.