Think Thank Bag Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
its very stable which is probably why you wont feel as fatigued after a days shoot.

when i go out shooting with my speed belt, i will sling my cam with 1 lens. but if you prefer not to, you could place place the cam body in the speed changer and the lens(es) in the lens changer pouches.

so in your case, if you dont want to sling the d200.

1. D200 - inserted left side down in one side of speed changer
2. 18-200 - lc25
3. 50/1.4 - inserted into other side of speed changer
4. SB-800 - lightning fast
5. CPL, GND + Cokin 'P' holder - speed changer front compartment
6. MC-30, ML-3 - speed changer front compartment
7. extra EN-EL3 batteries, extra memory cards - memory cards in pixel rocket in front most zip compartment. en-l3 - at the side in main compartment just outside the padded compartment or below the 50 1.4.
8. Wallet, passport - passport in speed changer main compartment where the rain cover goes. wallet goes in your pocket :bsmilie:
9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo - no idea...leave it at home :think: :bsmilie:

actually i would add either large lens drop in or another lens changer to your gear.

Thanks for the suggestion, bro :)

I will be selling the Change Up now to get the Speed Changer and Pro Speed Belt (while they are still available) since it has a more spacious compartment for storing other small items. I can also tear the whole setup down for a different configuration for the Glass Taxi :)

Anyone interested in my Change Up can contact me before Wednesday for a reduced price.

The Brazillion Dollar Home from Crumpler. That is the biggest from their shoulder bag range.

maybe only me..

i find the BD too big...

;) ;)

hmm, can the Urban Disguise 50 attached a tripod at the side ? anyone ?

maybe only me..

i find the BD too big...

;) ;)

No, it is not big... it is humungous... I am wondering if one will need to pack several x00mm lenses to fill up that bag.

No, it is not big... it is humungous... I am wondering if one will need to pack several x00mm lenses to fill up that bag.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hmm, can the Urban Disguise 50 attached a tripod at the side ? anyone ?

Yes, you can but it will be very awkward looking and unstable as I think most of the tripods will be too tall to be attached to the side of even the biggest Urban Disguise 60 and there is no strap to fasten the tripod. Unless yours is about 30-40cm (inclusive of ball head) when folded. A backpack will be more suitable to attach a tripod.

Yes, you can but it will be very awkward looking as I think most of the tripods will be too tall to be attached to the side of even the biggest Urban Disguise 60. Unless yours is about 30-40cm (inclusive of ball head) when folded. A backpack will be more suitable to attach a tripod.

can also use it as a walking stick..

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yes, you can but it will be very awkward looking as I think most of the tripods will be too tall to be attached to the side of even the biggest Urban Disguise 60. Unless yours is about 30-40cm (inclusive of ball head) when folded. A backpack will be more suitable to attach a tripod.

I think tripod is too long to put by the side leh. :think:
no tripod strips. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.