Think Tank Part 3: POISON CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted by Calek.

Hey guys, back to Think Tank.

Breaking news.

The new Airport Rollers and a new set of modulus pouches are available. A new, smaller roller has been added to the series of Airport rollers, and there are new versions of the existing Airport Rollers released. The modulus pouches, named the "Skin" series of pouches, are quite exciting too. Go to the Think Tank website and have a look!

The Skin series Flap covers top of bag, or folds inside. By folding inside it will enable fast retrieve and drop in of lens like the Lens Changer. One bag 2 function :lovegrin:

The Skin series Flap covers top of bag, or folds inside. By folding inside it will enable fast retrieve and drop in of lens like the Lens Changer. One bag 2 function :lovegrin:

Yes, AGREED!

My new shopping list!
1) Skin 75 Pop Down
2) Skin Strobe
3) Skin Chimp Cage Pop Down
4) Lock it up

TK! I am coming to you tonight! :bsmilie:

Although the Skin has no padding but the price is not much diff. from the padded range :think:

You sure stock in liao? I really max out during this New Year season liao.....:cry: But if the stock is in then maybe........:p

wooooo..not bad huh. we managed to get to season 3 :bsmilie:

ok...who's buying what next? :bsmilie:

The 'Skin' series looks cool. Waiting for phoakm's report before deciding to get the entire set :D Even though I don't have that many stuffs to put in ;p

Oh, and there is the new belt for the skin series and Belly Dancer too!

Anyone know what is the improvement in Airport International V.2?

no padding but same price, I dont care if there is drop down or not. if you already got the pouches, you dont need the new one. The small airport roller intrigues me tho.

out of point here, does anyone know how much do they sell the pelican 1514 in SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.