Think Tank Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos are taken at Think Tank. Yes, they do provide quite a number of dividers for your arrangement. I am currently using two for my Change Up and I have 6 dividers of different sizes left unused.

The dividers that comes with the Change Up (compared with the Nikon 35-70/2.8)

ChangeUp_Dividers.jpg

All that for just a waist pack :D

They really temp me in getting one. :bsmilie:

Yes they do provide alot of dividers, I have alot of extra that comes with the rotation.
Another perk(or not) of TT users in Singapore is that you get recognised by fellow TT users from your gears first. Just like I did with Randius just now, recognised his Change-up before I recognised him, oops.:bigeyes:

Yes they do provide alot of dividers, I have alot of extra that comes with the rotation.
Another perk(or not) of TT users in Singapore is that you get recognised by fellow TT users from your gears first. Just like I did with Randius just now, recognised his Change-up before I recognised him, oops.:bigeyes:

Haha, didn't realise will become "famous" because of the waist pouch ;p Wondering just how many Think Tank product users are there in Singapore? ;p

I suggest that potential and current TT users meetup to have a look and feel of the different TT products.

This can prove to be fruitful for all as TT is not officially available in SG yet.

Does nxt friday sound ok to uall?

True, it is way easier than judging the equipment from pictures on the website. Can also try packing in your stuffs to see if the product in mind is suitable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.