Think. Feel. Drive. SUBARU

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob117

Oct 16, 2006
west
shot these at their launch of the new impreza.

C&C for much improvements! :)

2406438871_281ba54b92.jpg

2406438931_fc2ebd9fe0.jpg

2406439003_ac66a4013f.jpg

Personally,...
Overall a good exercise on technical technique.
Looking at the pictures, i think 2nd photo would be better if you include the full logo, since it is (or symbolizes) the product/brand.
Looking over the series a 3rd or 4th time, the 3rd photo's license plate is a little distracting.

Informationally, I think the 2nd photo works the most cos of the buttons/controls.

thks guys! :bsmilie:

alexj: yea i guessed the same for the 2nd pix. i din have time to reshoot haha. the drifting had started. thks for the C&C

i thought the second pic was the best of the lot, for the 3rd one the placement of the weird doesn't feel quite right. good use of natural lighting! right? haha

i thought the second pic was the best of the lot, for the 3rd one the placement of the weird doesn't feel quite right. good use of natural lighting! right? haha

alright, thanks man! ;)

very clean i like. what do you use and which lens were you on? thanks

thanks fisheye, shot wif 350D and 50mmF1.8:thumbsup:

I think more care should be taken when you compose the photos. You really have to scrutinise every frame to decide what to include and what not. First one if ok but for 2nd and 3rd one, the cropped logo(someone else mentioned that) and the inclusion of portion of the license plate should be reconsidered.

Status
Not open for further replies.