Think can surf, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Plan to go to malaysia for a night stay. Last time went there with family, saw got internet connection. Think it is free, right? And if I bring my laptop along, should be able to surf? Pan Pacific, if I not wrong. The one opposite City Square. :dunno:

Never mind if cannot you just get arrested then spend night in jail for mooching!

Hee hee hee.

Never mind if cannot you just get arrested then spend night in jail for mooching!

Hee hee hee.

They having direct connection, should be able to surf. I even see tourist using laptop at the makan place, maybe also got wireless surfing. :think:

tt one can... is actually from a wireless line at a library there... near kota raya "taxi stand" where the charcoal shop is....

Hee hee hee.

No lah! that rule is same as the chewing gum rule ...... only applies to Singapore and nowhere else in the whole bloody world.

Plan to go to malaysia for a night stay. Last time went there with family, saw got internet connection. Think it is free, right? And if I bring my laptop along, should be able to surf? Pan Pacific, if I not wrong. The one opposite City Square. :dunno:
"Do what you want, don't get caught."

Familiar? ;)

When I'm desperate for internet access in the middle of countryside, I'd simply be the bad guy. :devil:

Maybe check with them inorder not to get involve with them lor. :think:

Use satellite la. Semua boleh ape.

Status
Not open for further replies.