things to take note in press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GriGri

Deregistered
Mar 27, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
will be attending a press conference on monday, my first time so do give me some suggestions and tips please.

will wide-angle be needed? or just 70-200 will do?

flash and monopod is a must right?

do i need to go early so to get a better position?

thanks~ :bsmilie:

Hahahahaha... so funny...

I think it depends on wat type of press conference. Tripod & monopod might not be useful, might end up need to take handheld shots from start to end. The press conference is for those inter-company business venture or launch of products or launch of a cd or movie with singers / movie stars present ?

Take note of press photographers. U gotta 'fight' for your photos. :bsmilie:

Throw away your mono or tripod. It'll be useless. 70-200 and a wide should be enough to cover it. Positioned yourself well. Bring along your flashunit too.

Think ahead and act fast will be the essential elements in covering a good press conference.

Good luck,
Jon

u may want to ask the organizer for a sneak preview of the day's programme, so u would at least know what will happen "next" and be prepared for it. (though this is easier said than done)

be well equipped and prepared for all eventualities at a 'press conference'. austin's idea of a sequence of events at the press conference is a good idea.

thanks pplz, it's actually jolin tsai's j-game press conference.

just bought a bounce card today, will bring the omnibounce too just in case the ceiling is not ideal.

hmm i don't feel good borrowing my friend's D2H, maybe i will put the 18-70 on standby just in case it is needed. swapping muz be fast~ heh...

Hi,

Let us know the result, OK?

Sedna

Status
Not open for further replies.