Things to be grateful for in CS 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtwo

Mar 11, 2004
singapore
I'm sure there's quite a few things that's happened in CS this year to be grateful for. New photographer-photographer / talent-photographer relationships made, new useful model / lighting workshops, new photo-outings, more awareness in IPR, creation of critique corner & IR group, more members, fantastic photographs etc etc

I for one am delighted at how the critique corner has grown amidst the uncertainty of how it would be received & given. Initially there were only a handful of commenters, but i've seen how it has matured that CSers are now more able to provide an effective critique. I've certainly read a lot less 'nice shot' comments throughout the photo forums as well.
Thanks zaren. :thumbsup:

Please contribute your thoughts and opinions. Mods & Admins welcome here. :)
In view of the spirit of giving, remember: Grateful Things in CS only please. Leave your sarcasm & brickbats in a different thread which someone else may be inclined to start. This can be a nice year-end review to list our achievements and provide the closure to another eventful year.

foxtwo said:
I for one am delighted at how the critique corner has grown amidst the uncertainty of how it would be received & given. Initially there were only a handful of commenters, but i've seen how it has matured that CSers are now more able to provide an effective critique. I've certainly read a lot less 'nice shot' comments throughout the photo forums as well.
Thanks zaren. :thumbsup:

i think thanks are in order to darren/admin for setting it up, and to everyone who has taken the time and effort to post images and to give critiques in the critique corner. :)

1. the most grateful thing is that I am able to kill my time happily here ... :bsmilie:
2. learn the skill of buying and selling lens and cams ...:thumbsup:
3. can see all the babes here instead of going to town for the events ... :lovegrin:
4. get to make friends with some nice people here :lovegrin:

Very grateful to have joined one of Melissa's photoshoots and lucky enough to have worked with her quite a bit now - a very professional, down to earth, amazingly beautiful and photogenic young woman!

Thanks Mel and for CS for bringing us together! Hope to meet some more models with the same work ethic and qualities in 2006.

I'm grateful I haven't kena ban for being a nusiance around the forums :bsmilie:

espn said:
I'm grateful I haven't kena ban for being a nusiance around the forums :bsmilie:
Still got 11 days left of 2005 so don't speak too soon :)

Phildate said:
Still got 11 days left of 2005 so don't speak too soon :)
There's still 2006 :bsmilie:

I'm grateful to meet so many friends in CS, and also grateful for the creation of IR forum :D

espn said:

hmm should we start an online petition for you to be banned? i believe i can rally alot of supporters here... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

1. STG havent been banned.
2. Server maintenance has been pretty fast
3. Friends I have met but never met.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm should we start an online petition for you to be banned? i believe i can rally alot of supporters here... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Go ahead... :D

espn said:
You should be grateful your number of posts hasn't caused data overflow and the forum to crash. Hehe.

For that, there's 2006. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.