Things that they sell in a supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
96386466.jpg

Taken at Tanjong Pagar Plaza`s NTUC Fairprice.

96386466.jpg

Taken at Tanjong Pagar Plaza`s NTUC Fairprice.

And your point is?
Do you know what goes on in the F&B industry?

coming next:

things they sell in a camera shop:

PubServ-Repair.jpg

:bsmilie:

Dun have an account and not going to bother to signing up. Anyone with an account can do me the favor to post it there.

:bsmilie: that was sarcasm leh

aiya, live and let live la.. sometimes the fruit section auntie eyesight poor, got a lot of things to do.. we all make mistakes

i thought it was icing. oh well.

I remember seeing a dustbin in one of the supermarket.. (cant remember which one.. i think its giant tampinese IIRC)... saying "if you see any rotten vegetable, please help us by throwing it away" .. haha..i thought that was quite cool

Strawberries get mouldy easily. Don't think the supermarket can screen every box before they put on the shelves. Even in my area in US where humidity is low (30~40% RH) I check the strawberries very carefully before I buy them.

Don't think there is a need to make a fuss about this.

Gee, you must be living under the rocks too.

Strawberries get mouldy easily. Don't think the supermarket can screen every box before they put on the shelves. Even in my area in US where humidity is low (30~40% RH) I check the strawberries very carefully before I buy them.

Don't think there is a need to make a fuss about this.

ever been to Target? they check their fruits every hour for stuff like that. I know coz i've actually seen their staff doing it.:thumbsup:

Mouldy strawberries are very common. Esp. if they're not in season. Can't really be helped, buyer beware. That's why I prefer to choose my veggies, can't understand how pple will order groceries online.

Status
Not open for further replies.