Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
I posted on Yahoo to sell my Sony W1, look what this guy wrote me :sweat:
========================================================
MY NAME IS BENSON RAYMOND.I SAW YOUR ADVERT ON YAHOO CLASSIFIED IN HONG KONG I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR ITEM FOR MY SON AS A GIFT ON IT BIRTHDAY AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE.I WANT YOU TO TELL THE OTHER BUYER THAT THE ITEM IS SOLD CUZ I AM READY TO TRANSACT WITH YOU AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE..KINDLY?GIVE ME YOUR LAST OFFER ON THE ITEMM ALONG WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE FOR THE MONEY ORDER VIA BIDPAY AND ONCE I HAVE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS I WILL MAKE AVAILABLE THE MONEY ORDER AND ONCE YOU ARE NOTIFY THAT THE PAYMENT IS APPROVED, SHIP OUT THE ITEM TO MY SON IN NIGERIA FOR HIS BIRHDAY..I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN DO BUSINESS WITH ME..

I saw this item for sale and I would like to buy it. I intend buying it as a gift for my nephew's 18th birthday celebration. reply me with complete information about how to do so.I would be making payment with WESTERN UNION MONEY ORDER(BIDPAY),Contact me with the full shipping costs to nigeria and other details where i would make payments to. thank you .
John Moore
Moorehouse Services Inc.
Georgia
u.s.a

I got the above reply when I posted my nova 2 aw bag at HWZ classiads.
Sender email: agarawu@nyc.com

Astin said:
MY NAME IS BENSON RAYMOND.I SAW YOUR ADVERT ON YAHOO CLASSIFIED IN HONG KONG I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR ITEM FOR MY SON AS A GIFT ON IT BIRTHDAY AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE.I WANT YOU TO TELL THE OTHER BUYER THAT THE ITEM IS SOLD CUZ I AM READY TO TRANSACT WITH YOU AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE..KINDLY?GIVE ME YOUR LAST OFFER ON THE ITEMM ALONG WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE FOR THE MONEY ORDER VIA BIDPAY AND ONCE I HAVE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS I WILL MAKE AVAILABLE THE MONEY ORDER AND ONCE YOU ARE NOTIFY THAT THE PAYMENT IS APPROVED, SHIP OUT THE ITEM TO MY SON IN NIGERIA FOR HIS BIRHDAY..I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN DO BUSINESS WITH ME..

Have you noticed that Nigerians have a fondness for the upper case?

Yup, I got those too when I placed auctions in ebay. One claimed to be in UK and wanted to buy my phone to be sent to her kid in Nigeria. But I am puzzled because one claimed to pay me via western union BEFORE I ship. Of course, unless they may intend to change the payment to after I ship once I reply.

all scams la.. exactly what i received when i was trying to sell my apple crt monitor...

and i mean exactly the same... the locations change la.. the buyer say he/shes in UK, ship item to nigeria... lol..

they muz be typing so much frauds each day that the keyboard is broken and can only type in full caps.

IFORONEWILLNOTBELIEVEINYOURCRAPCAUSEITHAPPENSTOBETHATIAMTOOAFRAUDERWHOWANTSTOCHEATUOFURMONEY.

(ps. i am not a frauder too!! while i am anti-frauder, whenever i receive one, i will play with them for a while!! its realli fun too...)

Just curious, why would Nigeria need so many handphones, laptop computers, digital cameras etc? :think:

Astin said:

Just tell him...
pia-say.. item cannot ship out of Singapore. It does not have passport. :sticktong

kahheng said:
Have you noticed that Nigerians have a fondness for the upper case?
For your info: A lot of keyboards are manufactured in Nigerian that's why those keyboards (like the ones on the IBM thinkpads), ONLY HAVE CAPITAL LETTERS.. NO LOWER CAPS!!

I am joking of course about the origin of manufacturing but not about the IBM thinkpad keyboards.. :)

Good observation.. How come so many Nigerians go shopping all around the world??

-- Marios

Status
Not open for further replies.