Things needed in indoor shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaoqin

Oct 17, 2008
i know nothing about what is needed for indoor shoot. i only know the backdrop.

Can i know what are the important euipments needed in indoor shoot and where to get the cheapest stuff(a bit budget).

And what is the estimation cost of the equipments?

thanks!

Indoor shoot meaning in a studio or just indoor of some buildings?

What will you be shooting? Models? Products?

I guess the most important thing will be lighting.

If you're in a studio, there should be strobes, so just need a tripod if you're doing product shoots.

If you're not in a studio, I guess the best will be an external flash.

Indoor shoot meaning in a studio or just indoor of some buildings?

What will you be shooting? Models? Products?

I guess the most important thing will be lighting.

If you're in a studio, there should be strobes, so just need a tripod if you're doing product shoots.

If you're not in a studio, I guess the best will be an external flash.
hi! thanks for your reply. my indoor shoot means studio. Will be having it in my house(empty wall). Will be shooting model with clothes.

ya. but i not sure what lighting equipment to get. lightbox? i don't know what is that also. i have a tripod.

how much does strobes and backdrop cost?

hi! thanks for your reply. my indoor shoot means studio. Will be having it in my house(empty wall). Will be shooting model with clothes.

ya. but i not sure what lighting equipment to get. lightbox? i don't know what is that also. i have a tripod.

how much does strobes and backdrop cost?

OK, maybe you would like to google a bit. There are some info I found there and there's even a site which teaches you to DIY to save cost.

OK, maybe you would like to google a bit. There are some info I found there and there's even a site which teaches you to DIY to save cost.
yap. will try to google, just that i don't know where to get the stuff. can i ask how much does a back drop cost? and where to get it is of best deal?

yap. will try to google, just that i don't know where to get the stuff. can i ask how much does a back drop cost? and where to get it is of best deal?

Muslin or paper?

thick simple cloth also can be used, but you have to source them yourself and get the desired dimensions...

Muslin or paper?

thick simple cloth also can be used, but you have to source them yourself and get the desired dimensions...
usually studio shoot uses cloth? i was thinking of getting thicker kind of paper. Is that used in normal studio shoot?

and what lighting equipment to get? thanks!

usually studio shoot uses cloth? i was thinking of getting thicker kind of paper. Is that used in normal studio shoot?

and what lighting equipment to get? thanks!

They use both actually...

paper is more common as it's cheaper. Muslin is used normally when you need a specially coloured or textured pattern (these are often painted on by hand)

Both have their cost.. u can find out more on their costs in some other threads or going down to the shop to inquire better,

Status
Not open for further replies.