They died for all free men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosea

Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Christian cemetery @ Yagon
Inscribe on the structure " They died for all free men"... brave men that died during the war.

ResizeofCE2.jpg

ResizeofCE1.jpg

yup. good eye with very nice colour mix.

btw hosea, care to share what camera you were using and the exif info for both photos?

thanks.

glutton said:
yup. good eye with very nice colour mix.

btw hosea, care to share what camera you were using and the exif info for both photos?

thanks.

Thanks Renegade and Glutton for your encouragement.
These shots were taken with a Canon G2 , F8/ 1/320s.

Wah! Hosea, you got beautiful shots man. :thumbsup:

The lighting is a bit harsh... Some part of the pillar has lost it's details. Esp the cross in the 1st pic.

The sky is beautiful though. Like the composiiton of the 1st pic. Wouldn't it be better if the people is in between the pillar rather than touching the pillar?

Would prefer a tighter crop for the 2nd pic. The sky is a little distracting; removing it would bring the focus back to the the pillars.

thank you robert for recommending the exif viewer to me. i've downloaded it and will try it out later.

btw, i'm currently using this viewer which is free and comes with auto-rotation. maybe you guys would like to try it out too.

binbeto said:
The lighting is a bit harsh... Some part of the pillar has lost it's details. Esp the cross in the 1st pic.

The sky is beautiful though. Like the composiiton of the 1st pic. Wouldn't it be better if the people is in between the pillar rather than touching the pillar?
Good observation about the harsh sunshine.
I wish to freeze my friends (those people) from moving forward to the coach.. :bsmilie:
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

cyanbloodbane said:
Would prefer a tighter crop for the 2nd pic. The sky is a little distracting; removing it would bring the focus back to the the pillars.
Thanks for shaing your preference perspective and composition. :D

nice pics, but i feel #1 can under abit to get the words on the wall more clear and sky more saturate.

denniskee said:
nice pics, but i feel #1 can under abit to get the words on the wall more clear and sky more saturate.
Thanks Dennis for your feedback and comments. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.