They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
The patties of the chicken mcspicy are now different...they're not so crispy anymore and they look more like processed patties.
I am deeply disappointed!

MCDONALDS BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD MCSPICY!

and the prices are up too.. have not been eating mac for a while but was quite shocked when i saw that it was $7 for a mcspicy with upsize..

Hahhaha. I just became vegetarian a month back. Interesting coincidence!

So now its more like just a spicy version of the McChicken?

The whole appeal of McSpicy is the whole meat status and not the compressed processed status of the McChicken. If they take that away, then prepare for a drop in demand.

The patties of the chicken mcspicy are now different...they're not so crispy anymore and they look more like processed patties.
I am deeply disappointed!

MCDONALDS BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD MCSPICY!

So now its more like just a spicy version of the McChicken?

The whole appeal of McSpicy is the whole meat status and not the compressed processed status of the McChicken. If they take that away, then prepare for a drop in demand.
mcdonalds's not very tasty either.

but people still eat it.

Why isn't anyone making a stand on Mcd's removal of Garlic Chilli/Sweet Chilli and replacing it with bland-tasting dispensable type? :think:

Oh no ... hope that KFC will still retain their Zinger patties ...

the ZINGER PATTIES ARE WORSE
They're so small now they don't even fill up the whole bun.
What's up????
Are the patties that expensive? Save a few cents on the manufacturer side, but the experience is diminished terribly.

I'm thinking of writing a little note to McDonalds to encourage them to bring the old McSpicy back.

I spoke to the staff at the outlet, the manager said that they've only changed the outside coating...but it's obviously compressed now.

most fast food are quietly 'downgrading' their selections... lots of cut cost and so on type of excuses.

I wonder how many people out there do notice the 'shortchanging'.

LJS has been reducing their chicken plank size for about 2 years i think, to the extent of being half the size of their original when they first came onto the market. Think recently improved, either they using more meat, or replaced staff who know how to prepare food. (sometimes the food is so improperly cooked, hard, dry, etc. Varies from outlet to outlet.)

Sometimes mac also suffers from varying standards of prepared food. :bheart:

most fast food are quietly 'downgrading' their selections... lots of cut cost and so on type of excuses.

I wonder how many people out there do notice the 'shortchanging'.

LJS has been reducing their chicken plank size for about 2 years i think, to the extent of being half the size of their original when they first came onto the market. Think recently improved, either they using more meat, or replaced staff who know how to prepare food. (sometimes the food is so improperly cooked, hard, dry, etc. Varies from outlet to outlet.)

Sometimes mac also suffers from varying standards of prepared food. :bheart:

Yah...i noticed the puny chicken sizes for LJS too. Few years back to even know, it is a risk ordering the Combo 1. Sometimes BOTH the chicken so small, i thought they were two large fries...my gf had to demand for a change. I don't think they did anything to it, recently ate at LJS, still small as ever.

I still remember the during my sec sch days, LJS was the cheapest fast food at $2++ for combo 1. And the chicken is big big one...

i eat popeye's chicken now.

i stopped eating KFC for 1 yr plus. the chicken size of KFC has become so incredibly big, i realised i need to eat 6 pcs chicken in order to feel full.

the last time i ate zinger, the chicken patty is so huge that i had to lift up the bun in order to see the whole chunk of it. i next showed it to my frens and they laughed at the huge size of the chicken patty. i guess i'm the luckiest man alive on tat day.

and if in mac, oni double cheeseburger or mcChicken. S$2/, steady. mcSpicy is so ex nowadays with some outlets costing more(mcSpicy) than big mac.

......the last time i ate zinger, the chicken patty is so huge that i had to lift up the bun in order to see the whole chunk of it. i next showed it to my frens and they laughed at the huge size of the chicken patty. i guess i'm the luckiest man alive on tat day.

Are you sure you haven't ordered Moderator Special Zinger? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.