They Are Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
They Are Killers!

theme: With barely any cloths involved in this theme, only their hands and legs comes to good use. Sample below.

Date: Sunday, 20th Nov '05

Morning Session Time: 9 to 1pm (4hrs)
Afternoon Session Time: 1.30 to 5.30pm (4hrs)

Fees: $120
Models: DOVILE & CRISTINA
Max: 6 photog each session

DOVILE.jpg

Cristina
cristina1.jpg

Kindly PM or SMS me which session you are interested :D :D

:thumbsup: to a great organiser and his 'killer' models.

Kindly refrain from 'messing' this thread again. Give the man a TIGER ....in fact, give the girls a TIGER too ;) They are well worth the premium too.

JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

rickygck said:
Erm... can i still join?

y not ? as long as u r not underage, PM Charby lo :bsmilie:

Upzzz...

UUPPPZZZZZ for Colin Bro........his models are killing the rest of the members in CS!

Again this is the best type of shoot to learn basic skills from the model's poses.

You pay and you get photos, learn basic poses (you have to try to record that in your brain), have a great time with models, fully utilised your equipments and meeting new members/kakis.

Pro Image said:
UUPPPZZZZZ for Colin Bro........his models are killing the rest of the members in CS!

Again this is the best type of shoot to learn basic skills from the model's poses.

You pay and you get photos, learn basic poses (you have to try to record that in your brain), have a great time with models, fully utilised your equipments and meeting new members/kakis.

Thanks Danny! :D

May have to engage your expertise in art direction for my future shoots in December...

Have to meet you some time...

care to further clarify on your statement?

Pro Image said:

hey charby

any of such shoots in december ?

Updates for Sunday, 20th Nov '05

morning session time: 9 to 1pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5)
6)

afternoon session time - 1.30 to 5.30pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3)
4)
5)
6)

reachme2003 said:
care to further clarify on your statement?

For some who does not want to go for a full course on learning basic posing skills. This is probably the best way to learn posing skills by looking, observing and trying your best to remember what the models from CHARBY can execute in terms of poses in front of participants who paid for his shoot.

You should know better that as a photographer, you should be able to direct, control and executed poses for models to posed better.

Sion said:
Surely you don't mean the pose of a model covering breast with hands is the best type of shoot we newbies learn basic skills from? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Surely, you must have shot artistic nudes, nudes and figure studies before, else how could you make such sweeping comments!

the nude figure is the best way for a model to learn how to pose, or a photographer to learn how to pose a model. You have no clothes, nothing, to hide behind. It's simplicity also makes it hard to perfect.

I think we owe Charby the curteousy not not cloud up his thread. For that I apologise to Charby.

Sion said:
Surely you don't mean the pose of a model covering breast with hands is the best type of shoot we newbies learn basic skills from? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

For me, when i first started as a newbie 15 years back I had to do it. That is one of the best way to learn posing skills more effectively. Include those covering the private parts.

To be able to see a model who can pose is great but sometimes you need to be creative. You are the model's mirror. How you pose will determind the outcome of your work. I do it all the time. Until now, I still do it. I still teach my newbie participants to pose in front of models.

It may look odd, stupid and funny but sometimes this will break the ice with the model's communication. Models will feel less awkward as well if you can pose for them to see as they sometimes run out of ideas. Plus they will learn new ideas from you too. Photographers, Fashion Stylist and Make-up artist are the 3 key people that the model respect a lot as we are the people who make them a superstar.

Colin sorry for clouding the thread too. My sincere apologies.

Just need to clarify to some participants who are interested but not sure about how your shoot.

Guys, if you really want to ask me any questions please direct them to my PM. No need to make it a public statement.

Sion said:

Hi Sion,

oh Danny has answered your questions.:D

Share something with you. In March 05', a professional model from Romania came to Singapore and we organise a studio shoot for her. There were 7/8 photographers on set. When she started to pose, everyone was so amazed and stunned by her professionalism and abilities infront of a camera.

Then came a photogarpher. He took out a piece of paper with many drawings of poses in it. I state again...drawings of poses! When it was his turn to pose the model, he showed the model the drawing and asked her to copy the pose...

He took soooooooo long to get that 1 pose right in his eyes....he was not satisfied with her legs, her hands, the way her hair flows...etc... When I saw the pics of his shots online, I was horrified. That was all you want Corina to do!

It's good to come to shoot with an open mind and heart for any of my shoots. If the models sucks...pose her, worked her hard...I will scream for sure if she don't perform! Don't think to much, come and we will all learn from one another fruitfully. :D

CHARBY said:
Hi Sion,

oh Danny has answered your questions.:D

Share something with you. In March 05', a professional model from Romania came to Singapore and we organise a studio shoot for her. There were 7/8 photographers on set. When she started to pose, everyone was so amazed and stunned by her professionalism and abilities infront of a camera.

Then came a photogarpher. He took out a piece of paper with many drawings of poses in it. I state again...drawings of poses! When it was his turn to pose the model, he showed the model the drawing and asked her to copy the pose...

He took soooooooo long to get that 1 pose right in his eyes....he was not satisfied with her legs, her hands, the way her hair flows...etc... When I saw the pics of his shots online, I was horrified. That was all you want Corina to do!

It's good to come to shoot with an open mind and heart for any of my shoots. If the models sucks...pose her, worked her hard...I will scream for sure if she don't perform! Don't think to much, come and we will all learn from one another fruitfully. :D
You put it so nicely!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Come on, join join join. Not just an everyday normal model shoot.

Think about it, when was the last time you shoot a Caucasian Model which such great looks and figure semi nude? It will cost a bomb to get someone to pose semi nude(if you are shooting by yourself) like Christina n Dovile.

upz for you again bro!...

Status
Not open for further replies.