There's this guy in my class.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the good old days........... we just xxxx the zzzz with people like this and **** their stuff into the drain/toilet

Last edited:
Secondary School... Tell Teacher Lor.

No lah! Tell principal! Tell vice-principal! Tell DM! Stomp it! :sweat:

~~ bring ur own dslr and **** his ass out man. seriously.

kids nowadays. ~~ if he wanna bring out guns u shld bring out ur cannon. i think here got ppl dun mind loaning their 5d to u jsut to piss tat sourfaced **** off:D

keep updating us. this is good entertainment;D

Wait till his camera is confiscated or stolen, you'll get to see a much more sour face....;p

Wait till his camera is confiscated or stolen, you'll get to see a much more sour face....;p

this reminds me.

lately got a lot of stealing incidents happening in schs. well at least its in mine.

wont say the name. i'll just hint the sch.
its a quite famous sch in jurong. figure out urself. very very big one.

anyways lately got a lot of stealing incidents. laptops wallets psp. wont be surprised if his dslrs are up for grabs next.

seriously does sch allow its student to bring such expensive gadget to sch and risk a case of thief and then the parents of the victim make a big fuss at sch.

back in my days bring a walkman to sch is totally not allow, and it cost $100-200 and now student can bring $1000+++ stuff to sch? its just inviting trouble to happen.

well. nixontkl. the sch DISCOURAGES the bringing of expensive items and they are not RESPONSIBLE for it being lost/stolen.

however. on the other hand having a theif running around in ur sch doesnt seem too good for reputation.

my sch which has quite good reputation (yes i gave more hints hehe) had to do something and they called in the police.

yet up till now stolen netbook was never found.

so always look after ur stuff.

back in my days bring a walkman to sch is totally not allow, and it cost $100-200 and now student can bring $1000+++ stuff to sch? its just inviting trouble to happen.

My walkman got confiscated back than, old school stuff man, I remember the brand was "National" haha! I think not much kids heard of that brand... :bsmilie:

cool:D the only think i remember abt national is washing machines. if its the right brand. now schs damn joke. ankle socks are allowed. ~~ reason being the sch lost the fight to students LOL

i think we have to judge how bad the pictures of the girls he took when he posted those pics up on FB, then we will decide how bad he is... hahaha...

So easy... just arm everyone with a water pistol. When he shoots, just shoot back. :bsmilie:

My walkman got confiscated back than, old school stuff man, I remember the brand was "National" haha! I think not much kids heard of that brand... :bsmilie:

haha... old skool... My fridge was a National. Built like a tank.
Anybody still recall the brand national-panasonic and technics? sounds kinda wierd when you think about it now... :)

lol. ~~ he has a 1ds. FLASH IT IN HIS FACE AND SAY SUCK IT

aiya this kid also sibeh hao lian based on the intro he made on another thread....nowadays sec sch kid pocket money sibeh a lot is it? can freaking buy these things like nothing..........you not happy with your classmate then take out your money and slap him loh...offer him to buy over his lousy gear and throw it in his face la......else follow the old sch..tell principal..tell mummy and daddy...all else fail..lied on the floor and cry

Status
Not open for further replies.