There's music coming from my PC Speakers. BUT I'M NOT PLAYING ANY MUSIC!

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
my MP3 player's off. i'm not on sites that are playing music.

when i turn the volume all the way down, there's nothing. but when i turn it three quarters to max, i hear white noise... and within that white noise, there's some oldie violin music that sounds classical...

and then.. i can hear someone singing softly. i turned on my MP3 player and the music's still there!

and i'm hearing it NOW!

:bigeyes::bigeyes:

what brand/model are your speakers?

My old creative 4.1 speakers can receive 95FM 24 hrs a day..
Until 1 day canot take it anymore, throw it away.

You see to much Fringe iszit..... :bsmilie:

Spooky .. or u imagining things ..

sbs99 said:
7th mth comes early for you eh? :bsmilie:

Hahaha

You got open any websites that has music embedded in the background? Very common for some websites to do this.

You see to much Fringe iszit..... :bsmilie:

I love the music, but TS say got ppl singing leh, Fringe theme song no singing one, only melody

satellite speakers are like this...even my altec lansing 2.1 speakers also got some oldies music playing in the background :(

it was pretty spooky cuz it's never happened before. i just got home from a hike at around 3am and i heard that the first thing.

and after i switched off the PC, the music continues... basically it's playing the same tune over and over..but softly.. and sometimes there's someone singing.

it's a pretty old Sonic Gear 2.1 set. it's still happening! LOL

it was pretty spooky cuz it's never happened before. i just got home from a hike at around 3am and i heard that the first thing.

and after i switched off the PC, the music continues... basically it's playing the same tune over and over..but softly.. and sometimes there's someone singing.

it's a pretty old Sonic Gear 2.1 set. it's still happening! LOL

When it happened, did you happened to cross the road across a cross junction? (ptfff!...what a tongue twister...;p) I hear you might be able to tune into several interesting frequencies there...

Last edited:
FM Hell Station? :bsmilie:

FWAH. Miss Sion-the-prettiest-girl-in-CS please don't scare me! i woke up just now and still heard the same music playing over and over even though my PC's switched off.

haha. thank God it's not chinese new year music playing over and over :bsmilie::bsmilie:

FWAH. Miss Sion-the-prettiest-girl-in-CS please don't scare me! i woke up just now and still heard the same music playing over and over even though my PC's switched off.

haha. thank God it's not chinese new year music playing over and over :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Oh ya.... the later type of music is the worse kind... gives me headaches... try not to use your alarm clock with it... You might need to run after your heart after that...

and after i switched off the PC, the music continues...

doesn't make any sense. you sure your family members not playing trick on you? did you check the speaker connection? or did they put some kind of music device in your room? :bsmilie:

also, i am very curious. can you record the song with your phone and upload to youtube?

Last edited: