There's a murderer in us all.

There is a Killer in all of us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
murder yourself to safe someone..

Most likely man can spend a life time or until he is able to see himself and how he see others. But until then he will be unable to understand how others see and feel about themselves and their world.

In many circumstances man will be unaware and will project his intentions on their behavior and call himself objective.

Man has the ability to choose how he feels, thinks and behave. He also does not need others to behave in any particular way. :)

In some ways we are murderers, like eating meat u're in-directly a murderer

We all have a killer instinct in us, its whether you have been forced back enough to ultilize it, we're mammals, like the wild animals, we hunt to eat to survive, so it is wrong to kill for food?

If it is... then why was other animals created? and why did carnivors existed?

but im sure everyone has the experienced where you're push so far back you'll be running in ur head.. I am going to kill this Idiot!

No?

When I say 'murderer', I mean literally.

Ie, a dark side to all of us. A beast waiting to be unleashed. Anyone agrees?

We are all trained by the gahment to kill at age 18....tt answers ur poll.

theres a big difference bteween thoughts of committing murder, and actually having the werewithal of carrying it out..

fact of the matter is, if u commit murder in spore, theres a very good chance u will get caught, and an even better chance than that that u will be convicted and hung. so no, i dont thikn ill ever do it.

Does the guy that repairs your car have a license to kill :dunno:

if a war breaks out, and we soldiers have to kill our enemies. this one consider murder?

i always believe all of us are insane / evil but what is it that is telling us that certain things are illegal/morally wrong? sometimes when kids yelled & yelled and gets on my nerves, i really wished they disappeared. am i considered a murderer then, if thoughts counted :sweat:
Laws are probably created to remind us not to do wrong things , like murdering another :sweat:

Definitely. There is a dark side to every human being. That is the basis of our anger and rage. And when there is a catalyst to put that to overdrive, sad things happen. One will take the life of another. We have billions of people killed over this rage over the ages.

Luckily, no firearms can be purchase here. If not, this will not be a safe place to live in & no one wants to invest here anymore.:confused: Just kidding har!;p

Luckily, no firearms can be purchase here. If not, this will not be a safe place to live in & no one wants to invest here anymore.:confused: Just kidding har!;p

jus need evil heart 2 kill. anything can b a weapon.

poke u in d eye! :devil:

Right now I could kill a good steak burger .... hold the mao'

I actually think murder might be an inbuilt human response designed by mother nature as a catalyst to speed up the process of selective evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.