There is no rank in ClubSNAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
In Hardwarezone, there are different member ranks such as Senior Member, Supremacy etc. In ClubSNAP, only got Member. No more other type of rank?

got... you are ranked new member lor ;p

Have ah, members, moderators, admins ;p

Harry Potter said:
In Hardwarezone, there are different member ranks such as Senior Member, Supremacy etc. In ClubSNAP, only got Member. No more other type of rank?
Way back in the beginning, we did experiment with different member titles, but soon ran into some shortcomings.

Do a search for "member titles" and you will see some remnants of the old title rankings.

The change to the current title ranks is explained here - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=10306

Somehow.....a comparison with HWZ may be somewhat demeaning to the good name of CS.

Anyway for what its worth, I'm a Arch-Supremecy member there with an signup date that predates numerous server migrations.

Harry Potter said:

I presume you from HWZ??? here quite different. anyway we are in a class of our own...why must copy each other? :bsmilie:

from the link
...more posts doesn't mean more expertise. just more talkative.

Guess we know who's the most talkative in here. .hahahah :bsmilie:
just wondering.. is there anyone with more posts than our Nikon King?

nikonsiao said:
I presume you from HWZ??? here quite different. anyway we are in a class of our own...why must copy each other? :bsmilie:
Oh, I forgot there's also GURU, Supreme GURU and All-in-one GURU.

yanyewkay said:
from the link

Guess we know who's the most talkative in here. .hahahah :bsmilie:
just wondering.. is there anyone with more posts than our Nikon King?

Who is the Nikon King? I only know got Scorpion King, Sabo King and King Kong. Dunno also got Nikon King

espn said:
Oh, I forgot there's also GURU, Supreme GURU and All-in-one GURU.

I just notice that you have over 15,000 posts!!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

he spends too much time on ClubSNAP ;p

Zerstorer said:
Anyway for what its worth, I'm a Arch-Supremecy member there with an signup date that predates numerous server migrations.

Perhaps when we start trading user names in the buy/sell threads that might mean something ;p *joke*

Harry Potter said:

Yeah.. he's the nikon king u are looking for.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Harry Potter said:
Yeah, I brided the Admins and they actually gave me 10,000 posts to start with. You can try it too :)

PM Darren, he offered me the best quote of $100 for 5K posts increments compared to the rest of the admins

espn said:
Yeah, I brided the Admins and they actually gave me 10,000 posts to start with. You can try it too :)

You took Darren as your wife?

Darren, how could you? We were meant to be together...

Terence said:
Perhaps when we start trading user names in the buy/sell threads that might mean something ;p *joke*
If that would subsidise my D2X. I would. HEY, you're bad, you're putting ideas into my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.