there is no end ... are ur images in here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
http://www.mediaworkshop.biz/

I chanced upon this..... anw, if you have given permission for them to use your images.... GOOD

If you have not, do what you need to do as I found some images very familiar :think:

Talents need to be educated on usage of images ....they are circulating them too freely.. anw, here we go again :)

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
hmm..... I remember now .... these were from NBTD ? :think:

razor

May 3, 2003
Woody Land
www.razin-photography.com
yup. mine is there.

under Model -> Import -> Claire E

Cant these people do their own photoshoot for their own models/talents that are contracted to them. It just pisses me off that they are so cheapskate to re-use photos that are not taken by their agency themselves....

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
yup. mine is there.

Cant these people do their own photoshoot for their own models/talents that are contracted to them. It just pisses me off that they are so cheapskate to re-use photos that are not taken by their agency themselves....
same ppl again?

probably u guys should get together and start a class action...

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
can just imagine how it will affect the future of photography if the class action gets thru... next time those ppl who leech pictures are going to perish...

CS photographers v Mediaworks

sensational...

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
can just imagine how it will affect the future of photography if the class action gets thru... next time those ppl who leech pictures are going to perish...

CS photographers v Mediaworks

sensational...
most likely CS will win, many here got lots of "firepower"!! :cool:

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
yup. mine is there.

mine too :sweat:

this puzzles me too .. since they want to do such 'business'... why cant they get some1 to do it ? .. NO MONEY is an excuse.... I mean they are using these faces to 'earn money' .... there must be initial investment somewhere

yup. mine is there.

whah ! they still put " Photography by media works." :bigeyes:

if me, i see also more pissed

V

vince123123

What the heck does "photography represented by MWS" mean? Are they claiming copyright?

Anyone keen to form a class copyright demand against them? :)

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
I hope someone has done complete screen captures of ALL the pages concerned ... just in case.

What the heck does "photography represented by MWS" mean? Are they claiming copyright?

Anyone keen to form a class copyright demand against them? :)
LOL. how to man ?
But i dont mind joining the class :cool:
What are the requirements ?
Fishy.. they don't have a physical address? :bsmilie:
Yeah lorh. Bo address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom