There goes Mt Everest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they just leave Nature alone, sometimes?.... :cry::cry::cry:

The EBC is travelled up from the campsites via horse carts currently, only authorised vehicles are allowed to drive up to the EBC.

Don't think they will build the highway all the way up to the EBC. Probably till the place where the horse carts start the ride for tourist. Would hate to see it urbanised tho'

The EBC is travelled up from the campsites via horse carts currently, only authorised vehicles are allowed to drive up to the EBC.

Don't think they will build the highway all the way up to the EBC. Probably till the place where the horse carts start the ride for tourist. Would hate to see it urbanised tho'

The whole of Lhasa has been urbanized, what other place in China do you think they will not touch? :think:

I think it was Joe Jackson that included the words, "call a place Paradise and kiss it goodbye" in one of his songs. :cool:

I think it was Joe Jackson that included the words, "call a place Paradise and kiss it goodbye" in one of his songs. :cool:
Reminds me of a lyric from another song, can't remember its title though. "They paved Paradise, and put up a parking lot."

Status
Not open for further replies.