Theme Shoot #2 (07 Nov 04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyongz

Oct 12, 2004
Hey guys.
Due to the great response to my first theme shoot, I'm preparing for my next one already.

I'm actually thinking of organizing a retro one. Either in cheongsam ala 2046 and In The Mood For Love OR a retro mod squad kinda campy thingie.

Location wise, i'm stumped. I'm tempted to rent a hotel room - but if i do so, the cost will have to go up. unless someone comes up with a GREAT outdoor location.

Model to be used - Kellyn!

7007854732791m.jpg

another image of her -

5843779141494m.jpg

So if you guys are interested, DO pm me immediately.
Cost wise should be S$70 UNLESS we plan to get a hotel room at Hotel 1929 in which case i'll inform you guys first and ask for your input.

6 slots as usual!
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Come on people!

she looks like a girl from the jap pop group speed! HIROKO

hiroko6.jpg

reannemia said:
she looks like a girl from the jap pop group speed! HIROKO

hiroko6.jpg

grin. i do see the resemblance.

anyway mia, GREAT JOB ORGANIZING! I think its really cool that someone had the good sense to tie up with a modelling agency and i heard that LG is pretty good. have had quite a few frens work with them. you modelling for them too?

kyrie100 said:
Er..your theme shot only one model ah.....how strange.

dear kyrie,
actually it depends on the shoot. for this sunday's goth one, i asked for 2 models.
but for this moody retro one, one should be enough.
esp a stunning, tall girl like this one

1)reserved
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

only one so far???!!!
even with a gorgeous model like that?
tsk tsk.

ahyongz...

i think she's too sweet to be goth..... just my opinion anyway..

nemesis32 said:
ahyongz...

i think she's too sweet to be goth..... just my opinion anyway..

actually, nemesis, i TOTALLY agree.

which is why it ain't goth.

its cheongsam and an arty farty shoot, ala 2046 or IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE. grin

oh ya hor.. mixed up ur thread liaoz... :bsmilie:

Pardon me but she don't look like those that can carries off a cheongsam leh.. i'm afraid may look like little girl.

nemesis32 said:
oh ya hor.. mixed up ur thread liaoz... :bsmilie:

Pardon me but she don't look like those that can carries off a cheongsam leh.. i'm afraid may look like little girl.

that would have been true.
thanks for your advice.

but in all honesty, i've seen this 1.74 m tall head turner in a cheongsam before. its quite a sight to behold. grin

nobody interested in doing theme shoots?

kyrie100 said:
I don't think that nobody is interested, but think your model and concept like a bit weird lei. For one, your model doesn't even look like a 1.74m tall sort of chick (sorry, but she doesn't). SHe's got a very cute cute goody goody look and with a retro theme, where the hell did Cheongsam come into the equation. When I think retro, I think lots of glitter, flower-power, 50 furniture, bell bottoms, big flowery coloured prints. Lots of gloss. 40's, 50's fashion

Maybe if you changed your models to more funky fiesty looking model, you might get more response. Also, how about clubs and pubs as your location...........

Just my two cents worth, hope it wasn't too harsh.

Agree with kyrie... do an AUSTIN POWER shoot. different from others. Go to one of those retro (ie. 70s ) pub/disco for shoot.

I won't be joining the shoot, but can i suggest a place along liang seah street, called CANS CAFE, but u will definitely have to seek the owner's permission, and i have no idea if anyone has shot there b4. i've been there as a customer and thought that to myself, but never really got round to seeing if i can shoot there. shoot WHO also i wondering. :bsmilie:

this is just a suggestion, i just thot the ambience there, while not exactly RETRO (i'm thinking red and white checks in a diner! that's retro right? ahaha) but they've got quite a few antiques there and it looks old with abit of class. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.