[ THEME OUTING ] - Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahibo

Aug 6, 2006
:bsmilie: I have a wild wild idea, so let's have some fun.

Date : Fri-sat-sun, one of three, depend on response, cause i'm so free !!!

Theme : Frame

- The idea is like this : In this outing, you must take photo that use object as outside frame. For example :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steffenj/434145106/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lumase/955178281/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilson_low/73814804/

You can use tree, building, gate, windows, car windows, mirror, reflection, holes , whatever, but must be " frame inside frame :bsmilie: "

You can use self-created frame like :
- Bring an empty photo frame and hold it in front of your lens.
- use your hand create the frame like those movie director on television . ha ha
- ask you friend help you create a frame with their body
- lady, feel free to use your make up kit mirror
- Be creative i guess.

***Of course free to use avail object on the street.

*******************RULE**************
- No photoshop frame in any way, the frame must be taken with your camera
- If you use compact that have those build in funny frame mode , not allowed also , ha ha
- Multi exposure allowed.
- Polaroid frame i think not counted also

- You must post 1 photo that you think your best on the thread created ( maximum 5 photos for trigger happy)
- Photo posted must be taken on the outing day, not from your collection

- Film,digital,toy cam , handphone ( no "effect" mode allowed)
- Any cam allowed, dont feel shy if you only have compact, it is easier to fit into wall holes , ha ha.
- You better dont lug heavy gear cause your legs will do the walking
- Colour,b&w, x-pro all alllowed

**** If you happen to cant find any good shot to post.... Big Trouble !!!!! You will have to think of the next theme for our next outing and will be the one buy the prize for the winner below

Photo posted will be voted, who got the best will receive one chocolate bar in the next outing :bsmilie: Second prize is lollipop candy. ( winner can choose the flavour for the prize, prefer strawberry )

**** If no one lose i will provide chocolate bar and candy :(

Number of participant will be control by me , ha ha,

Please don't add your name on the list but pm me your name, contact number and prefered date for outing ( this week fri or sat or sun )

Location : It's a........... s.e.c.r.e.t !!!! Can't let you research, ha ha.

Quick, pm me, cause i dont like over crowded outing.

this looks interesting! i shall check my schedule before sending u a PM....Fri is a good choice for me

ok quick , 2 places reserved. :D Now i go store room dig old photo frame with a lot detail , ha ha.

Hint on location : Not too far from central ,easier for transportation especially for those who bring huge wooden photoframe and one model :D

1.Bahibo ( fri/sat/sun- hope no rain )
2.Xjasonz (fri) - pending
3.MLSK (Fri- am/pm, sat- am)

i am worried bout the rain.......if it rains, i suppose its a no go? i will let u know latest by tonight....cos need to call clients to confirm if i m they r meeting me...

ok...i m out...cant make it tomorrow... =) work work work work...

Ok, only got 2 in the group, and bad weather so i guess the outing will be cancel. I alone will fight the rain and "one man army" shoot that date, still follow the rule, eat the chocolate myself :D See u guys on another day when the weather is good.

Ok, bring it back, tmr at 9.30 , Tanjong paga, Tian Fu Gong along Telok Ayer Street. Pm me or sms me at 9.one.8.8.one.5.two.3

Sms would be better, or just go to the location

Just a correction, Tanjong pagar, not bugis ( edit already )

tmr 9:30, will wait there around 10min then start to move :) Can look for me at [nine.one.88.one.five.two.three]

Status
Not open for further replies.