Theme : Clean and Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbine

Nov 19, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
hello fellow clunsnappers.

need some advice/suggestions/opinions on what to shoot for this theme "Clean and Green" :cool:

thanks for looking and giving your povs! cheers! ;)

hm. mahjong table without tiles on it. clean and green :)

Haha! The first thing that came to my mind is a baby's soiled diapers. Baby's poo is usually dark green, then if there's tissue in the picture, it shows the cleanliness of the baby's bottom after cleaning. Hahaha! But I guess that's abit far-fetched... =P

Are you entering into some kind of competition or project?

I wonder how you would credit those who have given you the idea should you win anything? Acknowledgment? Share your prize? :think:

yeah some kind of amatuer compy. well im not really gonna use but just to see what kind of interesting ideas do people have. i've already thought of taking a pic with a garbage truck cleaning the bins / recycle bins ^^

Hmm ... take a photo of a poster of the Incredible Hulk under a running shower or in a bath-tub. PS and liquefy till Hulky Boi is grinning shyly at the camera. :lovegrin:

Eye contact is always good, makes for more usable photos. Good for all the organizations who exploit you and your work with free usage or ownership. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Aiyah, just have FUN if it's not a life and death compy lah.

Who knows, when you don't put so much pressure on yourself, you might actually come up with much more exciting ideas - all on your own! ;)

I have no idea to a photo

Clean and Green is about environment cleanliness thru no waste, proper disposal, reduce carbon footprint and pollution, recycle, and planting.

So far nature reserve, bio-degrade bags, recycling, power rating ticks, energy saving, clean the park, river, beach, adopt trees, more parks, more bicycles, teaching.

I give you an idea, if you or anyone really shoot it, MUST give me the credit of contributing the original idea.

you can find a green friendly car, paint the car in lime green, set up the scene as follow.

• a group of photographers doing model shoot with a group of models around the car
  • photographers using car head light as part of the effect light, tapping power from the car to power strobe as main light to shoot models.
  • some models using car bonnet as iron board, ironing wardrobe, tapping power from the car
  • some models using car sideview mirror putting on makeup
  • some models tapping car exhaust pipe with a hose, using it for hair dryer
  • some models using car rear seat as changing room, wardrobe changing
  • some models using car engine heating up sandwiches for snacks

MUST give me the credit of contributing the original idea.

you can find a sports car, paint the car in lime green, set up the scene as follow.

[*]a group of models washing the car

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hmm ... take a photo of a poster of the Incredible Hulk under a running shower or in a bath-tub. PS and liquefy till Hulky Boi is grinning shyly at the camera. :lovegrin:

4073207221_3414182664_o.jpg

MUST give me the credit of contributing the original idea.

you can find a sports car, paint the car in lime green, set up the scene as follow.

[*]a group of models washing the car

you win liao, everyone loves your idea....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Find a little boy throwing things into recycle bin.

we got a lot little boyz with 1D 5D D3 D700 here, throw them into recycle bin too??

You can dump them in the recycling bin. I sponsor a camera bin for them to throw their cameras.

Find a little boy throwing things into recycle bin.

Noo... find a small boy, PAINT HIM LIME GREEN, throwing rubbish into recy bin! :bsmilie:

hello fellow clunsnappers.

need some advice/suggestions/opinions on what to shoot for this theme "Clean and Green" :cool:

thanks for looking and giving your povs! cheers! ;)

What I can think of with my Singaporean brain is,

an auntie in white uniform issuing a summon to a punk rock with a pack of cigarettes in his hands as background, and focusing on the Coke can he just threw.

or,

The cleaning banglah sweeping the park clean.

or,

"Fine $400 for littering" sign.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.