The world's healthier foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
What do you think is the world's healthier foods?

For those who are health conscious this will be an interesting discussion.
Here are some leads.

1. Salad

2. Wheat

3. Fruits (Bananas, apples, oranges, water melon etc)

4. Ionized or Diamond water

5. Chinese Tea

6. Herbal Tea or any other type of tea such as "Green Tea", "Jasmine tea" and so on.

7. Rice

8. Potatoes

8. Asparagus

9. Mint

10. Fish

yeah, agree, as long the food is prepare properly, such a salad need to wash properly, to eliminate some trace of pesticide :)

Salad with olive oil or a generous scoop of mayo ?
Potato and rice too high in carbs, best to be abit more sparing on calorics.

Ryan

Bring on the flame grilled new york steak!

Uh. I mean, salads. Yeah salads.

I frequently eat salad with olive oil and dried salad herbs.

According to a National Geographic article, the world's healthiest food is broccoli.

What do you think is the world's healthier foods?...

I don't know what are the world's healthiest foods - I have no idea what their dietary and lifestyle habits are.

Do some of the food groups go to the gym and workout at least thrice weekly? :cool:

Depending what do you mean by healthy....the key point is to eat balance....you do need a lot of protein from red and white meat to help tissue grow :thumbsup:

Bring on the flame grilled new york steak!

Uh. I mean, salads. Yeah salads.

I frequently eat salad with olive oil and dried salad herbs.

The big belly type prefers a bottle of cold beer and hopefully fill up the empty stomach with his favorite steak.

However see what will happen for those who have two or three mutton or beaf grilled steaks
per week for the next twelve months?

A wiser move will be to try to make a balance in eating well. It is even more essential for people who are above forty to know more about the ingredients that could make up to the mark of "healthy food".

;)

According to a National Geographic article, the world's healthiest food is broccoli.

Different source gives different specs of what is the world's healthiest food.
Broccoli is also one of the many items most people didn't know about.

Someone once told me that anything that is produced or grown naturally from the ground with earth is more healthy than consuming any living life stocks (goats, cows, ducks, gooses, pigeons, pigs etc). Wonder how true is this?

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.