the world of cheapskates know no bounds...

Wow... didn't know $5 is sooooo biiig nowadays... can I buy a resale 5 room HDB at AMK for $500 ?? :sweat:

man.. a lot of very 'creative' ppl in hwz. some of the 'work' damn funny.eg
edmwmao2.jpg

"Can help to make me more outstanding and stand out better...".

oops ..... office colleagues looking at me strangely when I burst out howling just now ..........

LOL, he has become a ROCKSTAR indeed overnight, and I tell you, Hardwarezone is a big big forum and this cheapskate guy is GOING to be recognized by people, go Sim Lim, Funan, Peninsular, IT Fairs, etc, all IT or tech related places, people will snicker at him.

Great publicity.

But he very sporting. still say he will post more photo to let ppl play with it. LOL

LOL, he has become a ROCKSTAR indeed overnight, and I tell you, Hardwarezone is a big big forum and this cheapskate guy is GOING to be recognized by people, go Sim Lim, Funan, Peninsular, IT Fairs, etc, all IT or tech related places, people will snicker at him.

Great publicity.

should make a new thread, "what can i buy with $5"

wa lau eh!!!

cannot tahan!! i keep laughing..

amazing!!!

www.hardwarezone.com.sg - View Single Post - Looking for Photoshop pro for simple editing [Offering you $5]

he said:

checked already. and i am paying a premium. this company is quoting $2/photo Memory4ever | memory4ever.com.sg | photo editing | photo editing service | photo montage

and i am offering $4 for pict 2.

so DI artist and pg, we must do it for him. IT IS FOUR DOLLARs U KNOW!!!! 4 dollars ah!!!

#547 posts and the thread is only 8 hours!!! amazing
dong bueh tiow, sibei ho chio !!! :bsmilie:
i kill myself if i were him, really made my day!

Last edited:
Thinking of selling him the edit job for $50

But I don't think he will buy...

cheapo.jpg

I doubt the TS in the EDMW thread is trolling intentionally, perhaps just ignorant with the benefit of doubt.

Kudos to him for taking all the criticisms in good stride despite being ridiculed by so many netizens.

Last edited:
I just realised that I can't do a poker face in the office, contrary to what I think. :/

Reading this made me burst out laughing in office, now kena arrow extra work by boss :confused:

Really funny edits.

my gf shared me this link as well haha. but office cannot see photos posted on that hwz thread. go back and read. should be very funny.

hur hur hur hur

in the end, that TS might be a troll.

hur hur hur