The Ultimate Fantasy Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi guys! I'm gradually moving into organising speciality/themed shoots while I leave the usual shoots (fashion, swimwear, lingerie) to my new organiser/model Valerie.

I'm interested in finding out what you guys want for an ultimate fantasy shoot. Something out of the ordinary and not what you can achieve in any other shoots on any other day. :devil: I'm personally a big fan of fetish, gothic and story-themed shoots, so I'm opened to suggestions. Keep them coming and I'll try my best to provided better and more interesting shoots in the near future! :D

Good morning gravemaid. A sudden idea struck me, a shoot with a background of trees, as in it's a path and the trees are by the side ( i know this sounds like the whole of singapore ) but it's a long path with withering trees and falling leaves. idea from a dream and a picture =).

Koelsch said:
Good morning gravemaid. A sudden idea struck me, a shoot with a background of trees, as in it's a path and the trees are by the side ( i know this sounds like the whole of singapore ) but it's a long path with withering trees and falling leaves. idea from a dream and a picture =).

Sounds very interesting :) The image you painted in my mind seems like an black widow fully clad in black dress and veil standing amongst the autumn foliage with wind blowing against her face.

yeah more of autumn but in singapore? haha. i'll try to get a picture of the landscape i'm trying to bring to you. i only remember seeing it overseas and my dreams. but for the dressing of the models? it's totally up to you as i've no idea how to dress.

cheers! :bsmilie:

Valerie Chua said:
Koelsch,ur idea sound cool:bigeyes:

haha =). i'll try to get a picture of the landscape i'm trying to get across to you.

it's more of a long path with trees by the side, just like a park with withering trees and dying leaves. something like that. hope it works for you all.

harrynkl said:
what adout bikini in snow city hhmm..:think:

then it'll be concentrated more on the models again :sweat:

but snow is something interesting to bring across if it's real snow. i remember someone saying about a shoot in korea bla bla. hard to bring here in sg.

* Forest setting, with color smoke machines. Models in mirror suits. Colored Lasers reflecting off the mirror suits. With the diffractions, creating a high tech fantasy feel :)

* A white house, with white furniture, with smoke machine, A black/dark skinned model clad in Gucci white cocktail dress, nude makeup, posing with a melting ice sculpture in sensual poses.

* Underwater, model clad in red Chanel piece, dancing and flowing through the water like a mermaid.

Lydia...just fantasy hor...not easy to pull off these shoots...

Tuck Loong said:
* Forest setting, with color smoke machines. Models in mirror suits. Colored Lasers reflecting off the mirror suits. With the diffractions, creating a high tech fantasy feel :)

* A white house, with white furniture, with smoke machine, A black/dark skinned model clad in Gucci white cocktail dress, nude makeup, posing with a melting ice sculpture in sensual poses.

* Underwater, model clad in red Chanel piece, dancing and flowing through the water like a mermaid.

Lydia...just fantasy hor...not easy to pull off these shoots...

The mermaid idea sounds great!!! I too wanna do something like that! But the photogs got under-water casing for their cameras or not? :bsmilie:

Koelsch said:

sounds like u watched LOTR ROTK recently...

Gravemaid said:
The mermaid idea sounds great!!! I too wanna do something like that! But the photogs got under-water casing for their cameras or not? :bsmilie:

Use a big fish tank lit from the top and side.

And the photographers stay in the dry (outside the tank and shoot).

Wah... if I can really hook up with some gigantic aquarium owner and get this shoot going, it'll probably be my proudest shoot ever... :sweatsm: Maybe I can even make bernice the mermaid... whoa....

Gravemaid said:
Wah... if I can really hook up with some gigantic aquarium owner and get this shoot going, it'll probably be my proudest shoot ever... :sweatsm: Maybe I can even make bernice the mermaid... whoa....

remember some time last yr where this guy. the guy whom climbed mt everest, was at tampines in this giant tank to attempt the record to stay inside and under water for days or something. so hahaha. good luck =P

email sent =)

A themed story shoot where u can actually see the story flow simply by seeing the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.