The Ultimate Fantasy Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do a shoot of models doing pole dancing in the MRT train. How's that for a challange?:D

seankyh said:
I would like to do a shoot of models doing pole dancing in the MRT train. How's that for a challange?:D

Sounds super cool man!!! Hahaha!!! Some companies do extravagant campaigns in mrts, but that usually cost a bomb! :bigeyes: Might consider that one day if Helios Media Design goes public. ;)

Gravemaid said:
Sounds super cool man!!! Hahaha!!! Some companies do extravagant campaigns in mrts, but that usually cost a bomb! :bigeyes: Might consider that one day if Helios Media Design goes public. ;)

Actually I was thinking you could get a bunch of models board an empty MRT train (usually the last train) wearing their 'costumes' underneath some overcoat/anorak. Then when the train starts moving, its dance time!! Not sure how legal this would be.. but it would have to be done very quickly. heh..
For the added touch, it would also be great to have a few ah peks in the background looking on..

Gravemaid said:
Wah... if I can really hook up with some gigantic aquarium owner and get this shoot going, it'll probably be my proudest shoot ever... :sweatsm: Maybe I can even make bernice the mermaid... whoa....

How about a model in a wedding gown in a gigantic tank, to look like she wanna get out but can't. Forlorn and desperate. Could use a swimming pool and huge pieces of glass to create the effect. But i guess then gotta avoid shooting the bottom of the pool. I personally think the whole mermaid thing may be a bit cliche since Evian did an ad very similar to the mermaid idea i think.

seankyh said:
Actually I was thinking you could get a bunch of models board an empty MRT train (usually the last train) wearing their 'costumes' underneath some overcoat/anorak. Then when the train starts moving, its dance time!! Not sure how legal this would be.. but it would have to be done very quickly. heh..
For the added touch, it would also be great to have a few ah peks in the background looking on..

I'll get warned by the train officer!! :bsmilie:

Gravemaid said:
I'll get warned by the train officer!! :bsmilie:

Shoot already then quickly disappear; out the different cars, different doors, at different stations. Just like a "flash mob"

Maybe you can organize a "flash" shoot.

We bring our cameras out with us to work (or where-ever). You send the sms and all of us shows up at the designated location to shoot 5 minutes and everybody disappears into the crowd!!

Caspere said:
Shoot already then quickly disappear; out the different cars, different doors, at different stations. Just like a "flash mob"

Maybe you can organize a "flash" shoot.

We bring our cameras out with us to work (or where-ever). You send the sms and all of us shows up at the designated location to shoot 5 minutes and everybody disappears into the crowd!!

Don't forget all train stations are now monitored by CCTV ... if they don't get you now ... they will get you later ... :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.