The Two Towers...

What of the Two Towers? Movie only...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazism and Facism in europe during WWII while Tolkein was writing the trilogy....

hehe ahem FROM the movies... I know if you've read the books and etc u'll never be mistaken..

If it's from the movies, then it should be clear that it's referring to the union of the Towers of Isengaard and Mordor...:)

no thx... until I get DVD... I had ass trauma after the show..

:rbounce: Watch it twice already....now another group of friends wants me to go with them. Have a serious case of swamp-ass now......

p.s. Is it me or does diff cinemas cut slightly diff scenes?

Originally posted by pscion12
:rbounce: Watch it twice already....now another group of friends wants me to go with them. Have a serious case of swamp-ass now......
p.s. Is it me or does diff cinemas cut slightly diff scenes?

got cut meh? couldn't notice the fine details...
after watching any more I will start walking and talking like golum

You know.. while watchingh te show.. I started to like Gollum... he's cute. Reminds me of Yoda.. Apologies to those that resent this comparison...

Originally posted by Silverelf
You know.. while watchingh te show.. I started to like Gollum... he's cute. Reminds me of Yoda.. Apologies to those that resent this comparison...

he's so sad... :( made me me resent the stupid frodo's fat fren... he reminds me of the people on the streets who have nothing but just hanging on to valueless baubles that contain memories. like those old samsui women who have biscuit tins full of yellowed photos or memorabilia, who never had the chance to go home... :(

Yeah, especially since at one point he got better... then later... he reverted back to his 'sneaky' self... :(
Well, you can't blame Sam.... somebody's got to keep an eye out......

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Woo! Watched it yesterday and without going to the loo! It's worth it! ;)

worth not going to the loo? did u feel like you wanna crawl ard like gollum? LOL!

Well

Just saw the movie yesterday.. was very good but was spoil coz some group behind me has a guy who is watching it like the 2nd time telling his friends the whole F**K show.. i.e. why is the wizard white, the elves are like ranger , why they can shoot so fast , why the tree can walk etc.. WAH LAU I spend half the show stareing at them... !!!! and shhhhhing them but they just go on.. Mann I was on the verge telling them go home and read the bloody book!

Juz my experience..

So to me the two towers means my two fingers to those ass h***s...

Originally posted by Minority
Well

Just saw the movie yesterday.. was very good but was spoil coz some group behind me has a guy who is watching it like the 2nd time telling his friends the whole F**K show.. i.e. why is the wizard white, the elves are like ranger , why they can shoot so fast , why the tree can walk etc.. WAH LAU I spend half the show stareing at them... !!!! and shhhhhing them but they just go on.. Mann I was on the verge telling them go home and read the bloody book!

Juz my experience..

must've been the Two Geeks, Saliman and Saw Long....
heng I saw mine in peace...

Originally posted by Minority
Well

Juz my experience..

Yeah man, these are some of the reasons why I don not like to watch a show when it is just on the cinemas. So inconsiderate!! I was once in a theatre where this guy obviously had a girlfriend with an IQ of 35. He explained the whole show to her AND told her what happenes in advance also!! The least you can do is to whisper right?? And then there was this bunch who was in the theatre and having a fine conversation. It was so loud the whole theatre could hear.

Luckily when my friends wanted to watch LOTR2 on christmas day I didn't meet any such characters. Think I would have turned violent.

**People who need such explanations shouldn't waste money on shows**

Status
Not open for further replies.