The Teenage Textbook Movie screening this Wed 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampthing

Feb 26, 2003
Visit site
At the National Museum; part of Cine.SG [http://www.cine.sg]. The director Phillip Lim, the writer of the books Adrian Tan and actress Melody Chen will be there for a Q&A after the screening. Do go and revisit those teenage years. ;)

Tickets available at the door 45 minutes before screening or from Ticketcharge outlets.

Wonder why they do not want to make a movie on the Teenage workbook, reminds me of my younger days in school...haha.........:lovegrin: chiobu chiobu where are you????????:devil:

Actually the movie is based on the two books, The Teenage Textbook and The Teenage Workbook. :)

anywhere to buy the VCD or DVD? The song in that show.. lots of memories...

AT was working in my ex-co for a while as legal counsel. He is a joker. Always a good laugh and clowning around...:bsmilie:

Paladin said:
AT was working in my ex-co for a while as legal counsel. He is a joker. Always a good laugh and clowning around...:bsmilie:

Yeah he was hilarious during the Q&A yesterday. Hope he gets to writing more books. :)

swampthing said:
Actually the movie is based on the two books, The Teenage Textbook and The Teenage Workbook. :)

No Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? :think:

;p

Too bad Monster Films went the way of the dodo.

The show was.. bittersweet, somewhat. I still have the OST, but the Burger King abridged version...

Status
Not open for further replies.