"The Super-Secret Spy Lens" Right Angle Lens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you are the guinea pig k. The key issue is whether there is any IQ degradation I guess, and I'm not quite sure of its applications. It's bloody obvious that you have a special attachment with a hole at the side, so the stealth factor might be lost.

this is nothing new, was feature in one of the Sam Hui's movie, can't remember which one, cos that was more than twenty years ago.

Haha....that movie was called "The Private Eyes".

Damn good movie. Michael Hui was using it to watch the girl dive into the pool while he was sitting on the chair and he "dived" with her while watching her on the camera.

Pretty interesting thing. While there is something called LiveView, which is new in DSLRs, it is in every single digital compact camera out there. Certainly people would know.

This, however, seemed much more interesting and allows for some interesting shots. Like shooting up a pipe without having to point your lens straight up and hence shooting blindly, unless of course you have a swivel-LCD.

Hi. I would love to oder one too. Can I join in?

Hi. Would love to join in ordering one of it.

okie i placed my order, and it will be shipped out on monday...will let u guys know how it goes when i get my hands on it =P

So what's the verdict?

Way I see it, it works better than a right angle finder if you like to take pictures from low down.

Status
Not open for further replies.