the start of school holidays

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
anyone looking forward? i expect some hilarious things to be happening. finally its the time of the year again... :bsmilie:

anyone looking forward? i expect some hilarious things to be happening. finally its the time of the year again... :bsmilie:

I looking forward!!! For a smooth traffic in the morning hahaha School holiday day is the only time I don't have to face traffic jam in the morning :)

Animals in the zoo will be looking forward to school children.

1.jpg

You get yours once a year? Lucky girl! :bsmilie:

Any good suggestion to bring kids around ? I run out of idea in this small island.

Any good suggestion to bring kids around ? I run out of idea in this small island.
USS, Sentosa, if they like park they can try bird park whereby they can feed bird too if they are not scared of worm. =)
Hope my idea help you and after-all i am a kids.
1 more to add , Wild Wild Wet, but will be very ex for me student. Get ntuc member or nebo before you go. =)

ahboy168 said:

Hooters.

ahboy168 said:

Rather than places to go, try things to do.

Camping overnight at east coast beach n throw in a simple BBQ. Can also fish for whitings. Wake up early to catch the sunrise and spend the rest of day lazing around. My girls enjoyed this.

Go bash around the swamps at yishun or kranji. Dig for clams, don't expect much but the kids will get a laugh. My kids are in their twenties n will still go whenever.

Have a sunset picnic at Labrador park, kent ridge park.

That's 4 weekends out of the 6 holidays.

Sion said:
Bring your kids to CS Kopitiam to lim kopi and listen to uncles talking about photography,

Uncle sion will blanja the milk! :bsmilie: